Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MIKEY008 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2007, 08:25 AM
    Wiring diagram
    I am in need of a wiring diagram for power windows for a 2000 nissan altima. Is there anywhere that I can get one free of charge?
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Aug 21, 2007, 09:27 AM
    Free? Check your local library. If they have some auto repair books, you may find one that applies to your model year.

Otherwise, your local parts store will probably have the manual you need for a relatively low cost. Bonus: you can use the rest of the manual on the rest of the car. It will eventually pay for istelf in savings, IMO.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need wiring diagram [ 2 Answers ]

does anyone have a wiring diagram for a 12.5 hp murray riding mower 40. Inch cut.5 speed mod no.405011x92a mfg.date 3/18/2005 serial no. 753417751128657 I am 70 yrs old and need this badly can't afford a book thanks.

Need wiring diagram [ 2 Answers ]

Need a complete wiring diagram for a john deer L120 lawn tractor with all the safety switches. Can someone help me out.

Need wiring diagram [ 1 Answers ]

Need wiring diagram of Rheem A/C unit. Model #RAMA048JA2. Fan won't turn off.

Wiring diagram [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I was hoping someone would be able to tell me where I can find a wiring diagram for a 95 honda civic... I need to find the continuity between some wires and I need to figure out where the other ends of them are... so if there are any web sites that have them... please let me know asap

Wiring diagram [ 1 Answers ]

How do I connect a Directv receiver to a TV to a surround sound to a dvd recorder Thanks-

View more questions Search