Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    e_gharacheh Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2003, 02:14 AM
    Compare binary files
    Hi there,
    Where can I find a freeware to compare binary files?
    (I don't want to compare 2 documents, these are 2 binary files).
    Thx in advance!
    Mr_Big Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2003, 07:03 AM
    compare binary files
    Ultraedit 32 will do this for you, otherwise if you can't find any freeware, you may have to get someone program a version for you. Also, look on programming forums for the same question - I'd expect someone has some executable code that'll do this.

Hope this helps.
    ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Compare processors [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I need to compare a pentium 4 3.0 Ghz processor with a AMD Athlon 64 3200+ fx 2.2 ghz processor, which one of these 2 processors is better? Both in terms of performance and value for money. Cause I think the P4 clock speed is higher than the AMD, but still the AMD processor is more...

Compare [ 4 Answers ]

Compare the vietnam war to the war in iraq.

Making several binary files into single file [ 1 Answers ]

We have software which stores data into multiple binary files. We want to combine all those file into single file without compression so that end user will not be confused with several files but be comfortable with single file. We want to know how to make several files into a single file and how to...

Problem in compare string [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to compare a existing with other string retriving from databse , Its not get into the if statement even there is a data retrive same as existing one... Dim epf_no As String Dim epf_no_frmdb As String epf_no = "1022" Adodc2.Refresh With Adodc2.Recordset

Compare msn and Yahoo messenger [ 1 Answers ]

Which of these two programs is better? Can I run both. Will they conflict? Thanks, J

View more questions Search