Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eian81 Posts: 30, Reputation: 2

Aug 21, 2007, 03:58 AM
    Need to stop thinking.
    I've been told that I think too much about things,weather it be anything to do with girls or work.. or every day things... once I start thinking about things I always start to think the worst... how do I overcum myself thinking to deep... :confused:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 21, 2007, 05:37 AM
    I would suggest getting professional counseling to help you determine if there is a problem, and if there is, how to work out of it.
    eian81 Posts: 30, Reputation: 2

Aug 21, 2007, 02:46 PM
    Wher do I go for that?? I don't want to see a shrienk??
    SDRAWKCAB-SDRAWROF Posts: 77, Reputation: 7

Aug 23, 2007, 12:50 PM
    I would suggest making a list of your thoughts and if they become a worry simply tear the paper with the worry on it therefore you don't need to think about it anymore/ try to solve it.

Alternatively talk to your friends? They can usually figure out if your thinking too much.
    Hope this helps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't stop thinking about my ex [ 20 Answers ]

I'd been going out with my girl for 2months, then one day she just turned around and said that she ' couldn't be bothered'. This was about 2 weeks ago. I tried my hardest, and did nothing wrong to her. This was my first serious relationship. Ever since we split, all I can think about is her, and it...

I can't stop thinking about him [ 5 Answers ]

He's the first thought I have when I wake up. He lives in another town and he's working at a job 7 days a week for 12 hours a day. I never see him. And he wants to come see me but he hasn't called.:confused:

I can't stop thinking about killing myself [ 17 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I split up 3 months ago, we were together for 5 years. I am 28 years old and I have had enough. I am originally from the country but moved to the city about 7 years ago. During this whole time, I have had NO friends. The only friends I have had were friends of my boyfriends, now...

I can't stop thinking about her [ 7 Answers ]

A few days ago I was hanging out with a few friends... theres this one girl there that I sort of had feeings for at the time... we drank a little bit and one thing led to another and we ended up getting together... now I don't know if she likes me or wants to be with me or anything because I don't...

View more questions Search