Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krishina44 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2007, 06:29 PM
    It pregnancy posible?
    Is it possible if me and my husband had unprotected sex 2 days after my period and my period last 5 days is it possible for prenancy or is it unlikely do to ovulation?? :confused :rolleyes:
    bekah876 Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Aug 20, 2007, 06:48 PM
    If you had unprotected sex pregnancy is also a possibility. Unfortunately you just have to wait and see if you miss your period.
    I do know that chances of becoming pregnant are higher when you ovulate.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 20, 2007, 06:55 PM
    Not as high a chance but yes there is a chance. I would assume you are trying to have a child since you are having unprotected sex.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2007, 07:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    Not as high a chance but yes there is a chance. I would assume you are trying to have a child since you are having unprotected sex.
    Excellent question. If you are not trying to get pregnant, you should get on some sort of birth control to prevent it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How too get over someone when no contact isn't posible? [ 3 Answers ]

Short story:one of my good mates broke up with girlfriend.They have most of the same classes at uni together and they have jobs in which they may see each other up to three times a week for about an hour.He asked me for advice but because I've never been in that situation before I couldn't really...

Possible pregnancy? [ 1 Answers ]

Just quick background information I'm on birth control and sexually active, but I'm taking meds for my skin which are supposed to reduce the effect of birth control. Usually we use a condom. My 21 day cycle is over and its time for my period. I have read a lot of things which say thatthis may...

Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my question is that every time that I have my period my breast are sore, my lats period was November 2nd but it last almost 2 weeks. I haven't get my period yet but I feel like I am pregnant because I have brest sores, tired and I feel like I have the flu, but my ept test in negative and I...

Pregnancy [ 10 Answers ]

I've been trying to get pregnant for 1 year and every month my husband I must not be hitting on the right day. So my Question is How many days after your period is the most fertile time? None of the calendars for fertility have been correct.

View more questions Search