Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrscoltweaver Posts: 240, Reputation: 20

Aug 20, 2007, 04:40 PM
    Do humans work at Sprint?
    Can ANYONE please tell me how to get something accomplished with these morons? They sent me a broadband card almost a month ago-assuring me it would work with a PC-it doesn't. I have since logged 5 hours on hold, being transferred, explaining myself, etc just to get the address to mail this sucker back and get a refund!! Anyone have the inside track??
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Aug 20, 2007, 04:48 PM
    And he said in mechanical monotone: CAN YOU DIE ON HOLD, PLEASE... LOL
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 20, 2007, 05:14 PM
    Yes, they only hire the best employees from the Department of Motor Vechiles.
    mrscoltweaver Posts: 240, Reputation: 20

Aug 20, 2007, 05:17 PM
    Har de har har-laughing while on hold. Get this, my other line rang and it was a survey company asking how my service was with Sprint... hello?
    rausa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2007, 08:25 PM
    Try these options to get a human direct on phone:
    FOr SBC DSL support: 877‑722‑3755 - Say "sales".
    Sprint Broadband Direct: 888‑996‑0001 - Press 00.

For any other company just go to gethuman 500 database and get phone #s where you can directly get on to a human to answer!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cows or humans? [ 71 Answers ]

As a Christian, I believe that God created humans to be superior and above all animals , even angels; and because of this human life is precious. Humans did not come from the same primordial muck that all other animals came from as evolutionists and a lot of scientists will have you believe. ...

Can something immoral for Humans be OK for God? [ 54 Answers ]

If punishing crime via torture is wrong for humans how can it be thought to be right for God? Addendum: Let me say that the only reason I posted it was to get an honest opinion to this seeming paradox of people condemning humans who torture and praising a God they feel sends people to be...

How long can humans really live [ 3 Answers ]

I had a friend tell me that he heard that if humans ate a natural human diet and not processed foods or foods that were not naturally produced or grown combined with improvements in health care and the standard of living the average human being could live to be 150 years old. Now I'm very...

Sprint [ 6 Answers ]

Hey folks, got a good one for you. Hubby and I just got a letter in the mail from a law firm in Utah claiming that we owe Sprint Communications a little over $50. We have never used Sprint and never plan to, geez we don't even have long distance access, that is what our cell phones are for. ...

Humans [ 3 Answers ]

How long have humans inhabited the earth? Thanks! -alison

View more questions Search