Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ferox13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2007, 03:19 PM
    Cell boarders- IE vs Firefox
    I've seen a similar question here but I have the opposite problem.

I'm putting together a website for a friend.

I'm putting photos in a Table with a grey boarder. When I view the page in Explorer it looks fine but in FIrefox the cells have a 'bevel' which I don't want. Any way around this?

See:

robertva Posts: 249, Reputation: 30

Aug 20, 2007, 08:30 PM
    CSS style properties for rectangular elements include border-style: with potential values of : dashed; dotted; double; groove; inset; outset; ridge; solid; none. Default: none (border not displayed).

source: Cascading Style Cheatsheet

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do you use Firefox? [ 16 Answers ]

If you do what are your favorite extensions And What is your impression of IE 7? ---- Savage

Firefox 2.0 [ 4 Answers ]

I'm on v1.5.0.7 - and on automatic updates. Why am I not on 2.0? Even doing a manual "check for updates", it says I'm up to date. Yeah, I know I can download and install 2.0... I'm just curious as to what's up with it saying 1.5 is "up to date"...

FireFox - What's up with this? [ 6 Answers ]

I have been using FireFox as my default browser for quite some time, but all of a sudden it stopped working. I can only use the browser if I use the safe mode (it's built into FF). I have tried unistalling & reinstalling, but that does nothing to help. Has anyone else experienced this problem &...

Firefox? [ 2 Answers ]

For some reason my Firefox worked OK the first day. Now I get no pics when I go to websites/email boxes etc... Dozens of errors on the Java console. I don't get it it worked great then next time I turned on the computer they just aren't working together. Firefox and Java??

Cell Border Color: Firefox vs. IE. [ 4 Answers ]

Here I've colored the cell border Red (FF0000). In IE it is the candy apple red that I want it to be But In FF, it's an odd two toned color and includes a "bevel". I love the bevel that FF shows but hate the color. Anyone know how I can have the best of both worlds?: 1. Have it appear...

View more questions Search