Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2007, 02:13 PM
    Research and Reference Website
    The following site is a collection of high quality websites carefully selected, described, and organzied by a team of librarians. There is a specific section called "Ready Reference and Quick Facts" which is a handy guide to just many reference sources.

Librarians' Internet Index
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2007, 02:33 PM
    Thanks..
    Very useful when we need to answer a thread..
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2007, 02:49 PM
    You are very welcome!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bad Reference [ 4 Answers ]

I was going to start on a job on the Monday and on the Thursday my potential employer pulled out, I have since found out that this was from a bad reference from my former employer. Although nothing is in writing he has been boasting to other colleagues that he has messed up my chances big time! I...

Reference list [ 2 Answers ]

Hi guys.. I need some help here in writing a references list for a paper I'm writing now... I took data from the following resources and I dono the scientific way in writing them to my reference list : 1- a TV or Radio speech 2- a paper that was discussed in a conference 3- an interview ...

Reference signitures [ 1 Answers ]

hi I live in british columbia canada, I signed a personal loan as a reference signiture in the late nineties. That loan was paid off and I signed as a reference again for the same person. He quit making payments in 2000, the account was sold to a collections agency and they are harassing me and...

Research for grignard reagents & reference [ 1 Answers ]

:( I want research for grignard reagent and his reference PLEASE ANYBODY HELP ME !!!!!! :confused:

View more questions Search