Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CierraReign Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2007, 01:54 PM
    Ex Husband Left with Kids to another state without letting me know.
    Hi,

Me and my Ex husband are in the middle of a custody Case involving our 3 minor children in Florida. He has had visitation with them during the summer. They were supposed to be returned on the day before School starts. I drove by the house and they had moved. I called His grandmother and she stated that they left for Kentucky. He is refusing to answer phone calls. The thing is I do not have an order signed by a Judge stating residential custody.

How hard is it to get your children returned to you from another state after one parent has left with the children without permission?
    tawnynkids Posts: 622, Reputation: 111

Aug 20, 2007, 05:44 PM
    The only good answer to this is really to contact a lawyer FAST! There are a lot of issues with this and too many that need to be answered here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wife left me and took kids. [ 32 Answers ]

I'm in the military first of all so everything I do is scrutinized and monitered by the military. My wife left me and took my two kids. She won't talk to me about what she thinks or what she feels. Every time we talk I get anger and frustration. We have had a very hard marriage. We have been...

Wife left, took kids while I was at work [ 65 Answers ]

Ill try to keep this a short as possible. 7 months ago I came home from work to a note from my wife. Her dad and her had concocted a plan for him to drive here and take her and our kids to their house out of state. I called the police, nothing they could do. I called family services and was...

Cousin abandoned kids and left them with me [ 3 Answers ]

On September 18 of 2006 my cousin was arrested on drug charges and of course her two kids were turned over to DCS, she gave my name as someone who could take the kids. I went and picked them up and she signed a limited power of attorney to me for the kids. Well it's now 2007, she has been out of...

Leaving the state with kids and not letting ex wife know [ 4 Answers ]

Please help!! My fiancé and I are going to see my family out of state for Thanksgiving, he is to have his children that weekend, we want the kids to go with us, but his Ex wife is refusing to let them go even if it is our time. What would happen if we took the kids out of state with out...

Help Husband left AGAIN [ 13 Answers ]

A quick summary, I have been together with this man 7 yrs... married 3 yrs next month.. We separated 4 months ago, we just went back together on Easter Sunday, well last night he left again. While we where separated he dated a women 3 times and then had sex with her, he told me this a week after he...

View more questions Search