Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mstuebe10 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2005, 08:05 AM
    Mall Rats Actors
    What is the name of the bald actor that plays the dad who runs the Game Show? The one that gets "stink palmed" and then gets sick?

Again sorry so vague. Just have a bet that this actor is not the same actor as the guy from Top Gun. I think they are different, can someone please confirm?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2005, 08:22 AM
    Not sure who played that character, but here's the cast. You can probably ID him from here:
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0113749/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie Title or Actors [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a movie from the late 80's early 90's about 3 friends, murder, and money. There's a scene with the money buried under the floor boards. It's similar in style to "A Simple Plan", but it has English Actors. Can someone help me out?

Rats, holes and a mountain house [ 3 Answers ]

I bought a house in the local mountains. The house had been vacant and after finding some mouse droppings I placed some poison pellets to get rid of them. After more investigation I found that under the house (in the build out) there was not only mice but rats. Enough of them that I could see them...

Chinchilla Rats [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know more about chinchilla rats. Where can you find them? I think I may have seen one in Omak Washington. Please get back to me, Thanks.

Top Gun Actors [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of bald actor who is Tom Cruise's commanding officer in the beginning of the movie? The guy who smokes cigars and has the famous "Rubber Dog Sh*t out of Hong Kong" line? Sorry for being to vague

View more questions Search