Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    animatdgrl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2007, 10:29 AM
    Title of an 80's or early 90's movie
    I can't remember very much about this movie, except that the story centers on a girl who has to go on some kind of quest or journey, I think. To help her, she's given a magic pair of shoes that can climb/walk on anything as long as they don't get wet, and a magic pair of scissors that can cut cloth and turn it into any article of clothing. That's all I've got, though. Any ideas?
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Sep 14, 2007, 08:33 AM
    I've been tracking the research on this done at another forum, and it turns out that your movie is The Polar Bear King, a Norwegian film from 1991.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's... maybe EARLY 90's movie... [ 11 Answers ]

Okay, I'm looking for a movie that I remember back when I was little. I want to say it's an 80's movie. It was around the time The Last Unicorn came out. I think I remember seeing a preview for Kiko's Mail Service on the tape. Anyway its about a little girl who like goes to a place in the clouds. I...

I need help with an 80's or early 90's fantasy movie title! [ 5 Answers ]

I stumbled into this place and it looks like someone may be able to help me with this... I've been after a movie title for something like the last ten or fifteen years, and just lately it's started bugging me afresh. I must have seen it when I was super small, and only remember fragments of the...

Late 80's movie or early 90's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this movie where there is this girl who has long red hair and she lives with her mom and grandpa and she want to trade places with the rich popular girl. And they do switch.. I can't remember the name of the movie can anyone help me??

View more questions Search