Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bbzsquaredup Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2007, 10:00 AM
    Permission Granted
    My wife and I minister musically and normally utilize instrumentals. How would I go about
    Getting permission to use another artists music on radio or television without being sued?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 20, 2007, 10:21 AM
    Contact their record label or agent.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

You might not have permission [ 7 Answers ]

\\pc\ is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource. Contact the administrator of this server to find out if you have access permissions. The network path was not found.

Being taken for granted [ 7 Answers ]

I am currently separated from my wife of 20 years. We've been separated almost 2 years. I've been trying to get her to commit to getting back together. Her response is that she doesn't know if I'll leave her again. There was no infidelity on my part the entire marriage. I just felt unappreciated...

Used by permission [ 2 Answers ]

I'm writing a book and I wanted to know can you use newspaper clippings , and jokes off the web as long as you site your source

Am I being taken for granted? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I am new to the forum & desperately need some advice! I appologise for the long post I've been married for 3 1/2 years, my problem started last year when I found out my hubby had gambled half our savings, I forgave him for that and decided to start afresh.. After just five months he made...

View more questions Search