Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bettyboo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2005, 08:13 PM
    Looking for an 80's or 90's movie title...
    I am hoping to find a movie title in which an old lady has worked hard her life running a small store or restaurant, and rather than sell it, she advertises it as an enter an essay to win. She then reads the letters and picks a girl with a little child to give her business to. I think to enter, they have to pay a small fee and tell her why she should give the business to them.
    Gadget0621 Posts: 20, Reputation: 0

Sep 10, 2005, 03:46 PM
    90's movie
    I think the movie you are looking for is called "The Spitfire Grill."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's... maybe EARLY 90's movie... [ 11 Answers ]

Okay, I'm looking for a movie that I remember back when I was little. I want to say it's an 80's movie. It was around the time The Last Unicorn came out. I think I remember seeing a preview for Kiko's Mail Service on the tape. Anyway its about a little girl who like goes to a place in the clouds. I...

Looking for kid's movie... 80's/90's [ 3 Answers ]

I don't remember very much about this movie... possibly a TV show... but it was about a family that lived in this house that was haunted by a ghost... and I remember the ghost looking sort of like Slimer from Ghostbusters... and all I remember was that they vacuumed the ghost to get rid of it......

80's or 90's scifi movie [ 5 Answers ]

Okey, I have seen two movies when I was little that I am stuck with! One was The Wraith (Turbo Interceptor), thankfully I got this one and watched it again and got it out of my system. The other one is tricky, here isi what I remember : 1. it's a robot movie of some sorts 2. a scientist is...

I need help with an 80's or early 90's fantasy movie title! [ 5 Answers ]

I stumbled into this place and it looks like someone may be able to help me with this... I've been after a movie title for something like the last ten or fifteen years, and just lately it's started bugging me afresh. I must have seen it when I was super small, and only remember fragments of the...

80's/90's unknown title (small statues) [ 1 Answers ]

OK saw this film years ago can't remember the title of much about the film! All I can remember is that there where a load of little statues. I think there were a group of fiends all of which had one they did something wrong and they came to life and then caused havoc!

View more questions Search