Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xEoMxMoAxx Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2007, 07:07 PM
    Clique Movie Audition. Am I good enough
    So ever since I was little I've wanted to act. I really have never pursued this dream that much
    Since then being 16 now and only being in school plays and being in endless drama summer camps. Each one never getting a huge part but a supporting role. Now there's auditions for the Clique movie, where you make a video audition and post it on a website I want to try out but I don't think I'm good enough and I don't think I'm half as pretty as all those girls who are trying out. This is my dream though I really want this to come true because I love acting. Should I still try out or should I bail?
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2007, 07:11 PM
    If you never try you'll never know.

Look at it this way you won all those other roles right? So you must have some talent, right? Even if you do not get a role in this movie do not let that dissuade you from pursuing something that makes you happy.

I'd make sure your parents are okay with it first. Good luck!
    goodygoody234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2008, 08:59 AM
    Yes go for it! If you got those parts then you'll have a good chance of getting a part, if you don't get a part you know at least you tried, she I say what the heck, go for it!
    shadesofshockingpink Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2008, 10:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by xEoMxMoAxx
    so ever since I was little i've wanted to act. I really have never pursued this dream that much
    since then being 16 now and only being in school plays and being in endless drama summer camps. Each one never getting a huge part but a supporting role. Now theres auditions for the Clique movie, where u make a video audition and post it on a website I want to try out but I dont think I'm good enough and I dont think I'm half as pretty as all those girls who are trying out. This is my dream though i really want this to come true because I love acting. Should i still try out or should i bail?
    Definitely. Go for it. I you don't try you won't get. It you fall down don't stop just get up and try again. The best revenge is success so show all the people who didn't believe in you that they were wrong never feel scared to do something! I'm sure your very pretty:hope
    This helped you let us know how you get on:D
    Khymmie16 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2008, 11:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by xEoMxMoAxx
    so ever since I was little i've wanted to act. I really have never pursued this dream that much
    since then being 16 now and only being in school plays and being in endless drama summer camps. Each one never getting a huge part but a supporting role. Now theres auditions for the Clique movie, where u make a video audition and post it on a website I want to try out but I dont think I'm good enough and I dont think I'm half as pretty as all those girls who are trying out. This is my dream though i really want this to come true because I love acting. Should i still try out or should i bail?
    I think that you should still try I mean I am 16 yrs old An I have been in Drama, I sing, dance, and everything. And I go and sent in auditions and I am singing and dancing by my pool and. I still try living my dream at my house. I might not live like Ashley Distal or Sac Sac or Nikko Nikko. BUt I am going step by step and Nikko my dream. And you talk about that you are not half as pretty as the other girls. I am PHAT. Pretty HOt And Thick. I am a beautiful thick girl. And If you saw the movie Nikko. Nikki Blonsky gave me that confidence to know that someone will find me beautiful and think I am beautiful inside and out. Just like her and sac think of each other. It's not what people say or do it's how you carry and potray yourself. I mean if you go around saying that you can't do this or that people will see you exactly how you say you are. But you walk up with your chin high peole will look at you and stare and say. Man I wish that I can have that kind of confidence that she has. And By them seeing that and you not giving up. You will hear people talk about you and then you keep sending those beautiful auditon tapes and keep following your dream. It will come true. Just don't give up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a good thesis statement with any book and another book or movie [ 2 Answers ]

Well do u have a good thesis stament for sny book and movie

I am trying to download Audition from Nexon. But something is wrong! [ 3 Answers ]

Its just not downloading. Its setup thingy is like 100% but it has a hourglass (the cursor) on it for like 5 minutes... wat do I do?:mad:

Good luck figueing out this 80s movie [ 3 Answers ]

I've got a movie that's been on my mind for about 5 years and I just can't remember the name. The only thing I can remember are these 2 little girls that made faces at people and a guy told them that if someone hits them on their back their faces will stay like that. Sure enough the guy hits their...

What are the "ingredients" of a good movie? [ 1 Answers ]

What are the "ingredients" of a good movie?

View more questions Search