Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DPREF Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2005, 02:12 PM
    Husky Power Washer
    Newly purchased replacement sprayer wand will not insert far enough to allow a twist and lock into place.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2005, 03:18 AM
    Are you triple sure that the replacement wand is for your sprayer model?

Might some small piece of something made it's way into the receptacle where the wand should attach?

If these don't lead you to an answer, please give the model # of both the sprayer and the replacement wand, and I'll see what I can find.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Husky Power Washer [ 2 Answers ]

How do you remove a broken wand that is inside the spray nozzle?

12 week Husky pooping in cage [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 12 week old male Siberian husky that continues to poop in his cage when he is left in there while I am at work. I usually arrange for him to only be in his cage for no more than 3 or 4 hours at a time. BUT even at that length of time I come home to him thrashing in his poop. I have...

Power washer [ 1 Answers ]

My power washer is gas powered and it runs until i pull the trigger it cuts right off there seems to be a problem with pressure not building up what's wrong with it if i start it up it will keep running till i start washing , sometimes no water comes out or in spurts

No power [ 2 Answers ]

Please help me! I was changing a light bulb on my kitchen ceiling light. The type that has (3) flood lights pointed in different directions. After I replaced the bulb, I went to adjust the direction of the lights and the lights flickered when I did this. I paid no attention to it and contiued...

My Husky will not eat! [ 2 Answers ]

I have an 8 year old Husky who was diagnosed with Blastomycosis a few weeks ago. My vet put him on Intraconazole. After a few days, he started eating a little bit of beef, porkchops and chicken. After a few days his appetite became a little better and would eat a few bites several times a day. ...

View more questions Search