Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ghostandufolover Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2007, 12:35 PM
    Im in a split.
    I'm in a 5/6 split ad I want to be in a normal 6th grade class. I think I won't be iclude in anyway of the 6th grade stuff. Help, cause I fell like a 5th grader still. And I am going to for the rest for the year. Help!! :eek:
    shimmer love Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2007, 12:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostandufolover
    im in a 5/6 split ad i want to be in a normal 6th grade class. i think i wont be iclude in anyway of the 6th grade stuff. help, cause i fell like a 5th grader still. and i am goin to for the rest for the year. help!!!!:eek:
    Well I think you should just forget about how you feel and what people think and move on with your life k
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 19, 2007, 12:39 PM
    Many times that split is because of your grades and academic performance. If you don't want to be in the split then I suggest you hit the books.
    willowhisper Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2007, 06:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostandufolover
    im in a 5/6 split ad i want to be in a normal 6th grade class. i think i wont be iclude in anyway of the 6th grade stuff. help, cause i fell like a 5th grader still. and i am goin to for the rest for the year. help!!!!:eek:
    Hey--- I used to be both a 5th and 6th grade teacher. Let me tell you... usually the people that are involved with teaching a "split" are very aware of the feelings and the problems that are involved with these classes. They happen for many reasons, not just lack of studying on your part. In a good environment, the staff and the parents try to make every effort to keep everyone happy. You know what I would do? I would make a time to sit down with my teacher(s) or even the principal and voice my feelings. I love her personally from my kids! If you are too shy, write them a letter! It wouldn't hurt. Best wishes for a good year!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just split up [ 8 Answers ]

So, me and my girlfriend broke up on the Monday just passed (she broke up with me) Her reasons being were as follows: 1. Her father was becoming too strict on how much I could go up to her house and see her, and last Saturday totally banned me from going up to her house to see her after peeking...

Split up? [ 10 Answers ]

My partner and I split up approx 2 months ago after being together for 5 years, we have a 14 month old little boy together. One of the main reasons we splilt up was because he went out on weekends quite abit when we were together and didn't come home till early hours of the next morning, I use to...

Frequency can get split [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any medium thro which if a ray of primary frequency is passed,it get split into 2 or more frequencies, like nicol prism,( it split a ray of particular wavelength into 2).

How to split assests [ 1 Answers ]

My parents & grandmother a owners of a duplex. My parents want sell & move out of state taking my grandmother with them who lives with them. The front duplex has been rented all along, over 30 years. The monies have been collected by my father, because my g/mother lived out of state up until last...

Split up [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I slit up two months ago. Now I do still love her and I do mean that its not a crush or anything like that . Basally I covered up the truth about who I was in the past and what I used to do for a living I wanted for her to take me for who I am today she said she needed time and...

View more questions Search