Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    David M Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2005, 01:04 PM
    Hi Tom,

I used Microsoft's Viso application for the drawings. Then I dump it to a JPEG.

Cheers,

David
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Sep 2, 2005, 06:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by David M
    Hi Tom,

I used Microsoft's Viso application for the drawings. Then I dump it to a JPEG.

Cheers,

David
    Pleased tell me more about the Visio application. Are there different types? If so, what type do you have? On one web site the price was 55$ but I can find the same thing on E Bay for under 20$. How much should I pay and what exactly should I ask for? Much thanks, Tom

Sep 2, 2005, 04:23 PM
    Hi Tom,

I hope you are doing well.

VISO 4, 5 and "Technical" versions are from the 1990's before Microsoft bought it. Later versions were VISO 2000, 2002 and 2003.

If you can get VISO 2002 Standard at a good price, I would suggest buying it. Of course 2003 is the newest. Also, Microsoft offers "Standard" and "Professional" versions; the "Professional" version has more features, but these are not likely necessary for most people.

The following link provides details:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/FX010857981033.aspx

Cheers,

David
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Sep 3, 2005, 07:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by David M
    Hi Tom,

I hope you are doing well.

VISO 4, 5 and "Technical" versions are from the 1990's before Microsoft bought it. Later versions were VISO 2000, 2002 and 2003.

If you can get VISO 2002 Standard at a good price, I would suggest buying it. Of course 2003 is the newest. Also, Microsoft offers "Standard" and "Professional" versions; the "Professional" version has more features, but these are not likely necessary for most people.

The following link provides details:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/FX010857981033.aspx

Cheers,

David
    Thanks Dave,

I'll check it out. Tom

Sep 3, 2005, 10:09 AM
    YIKES!!

I just realized I've been mis-typing the name. It is VISIO, not VISO.

Cheers,

David

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Double breaker? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have recently put in a new 200 amp. Service and had to install a large J-box to extend the wiring to the new location, (not very far). My problem is that I have a new 2-pole 40 amp. Breaker for the "A/C", and a 15 amp. Breaker for the "furnace". My confussion is that either of these breakers...

Double-Billed [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My wife recently went in for a physical exam. They found her blood-pressure was a bit high so the doctor advised her to cut back on salt and get exercise. I just got the bill and found that they billed extra. I called the doctor's office and was told that the doctor billed for an...

Double drain [ 3 Answers ]

I have a sink in the basement attached to the drain pipe for the unstairs kitchen sink. There is a vent pipe in the basement sink between the sink and the main drain of the upstairs drain/vent pipe. The basement vent stops at the floor joist. When the upstairs sink is drained after doing dishes...

New double sink [ 1 Answers ]

I just installed a new double bowl sink and have a problem. When there is water in both bowls, it drains very slowly. Water in just one bowl OK. One thing I did not do was add a tail piece to the trap before attaching the 'double' drain pipe. Could it be that there is not enough length from...

Double Displacement and such [ 1 Answers ]

LiOH(aq) + Fe(NO3)3(aq) ? Al(s) + O2(g) ? Pb(s) + ZnCl2(s) ? Rb(s) + Zn(NO3)2(aq) ? Rb(s) + Zn(NO3)2(aq) Any help would be appreciated

View more questions Search