Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    move_over_man Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2007, 10:17 AM
    Where can an artist go...
    Where can an artist go to interact with other musicians online? My girlfriend is an amazing singer/songwriter who also plays acoustic guitar but doesn't really know where she can find band members, etc. I was hoping that someone on here may know. She's got an amazing voice and can really put some power into her songs. Kind of folk style, I guess, but just loves music. She can sing like Tori Amos or Evanescence(sp?). Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 19, 2007, 11:03 AM
    There are many on myspace.com and many Yahoo groups. But in general these will be from all over the world.

Also most areas have coffee houses or open mike nights in a general area where musicians often meet and get together.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Artist name? [ 4 Answers ]

It was a stupid song but I heard it the other day and wondered if anyone knew it. It was a rap remake of "ohh sugar sugar, oh honey honey, will you be my candy girl" except it was freaky girl in the new version. Thanks for any help.

Name the artist [ 2 Answers ]

I have just downloaded,f**k it(dont want you back) by eamon. I want to know the full name of his ex misses and the songs title she produced in reply to the above.

Need help with name and artist [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, I need help with this song. It's sung by a man and one part of the song goes like this "I left my home i left my home where i should go where i should go nothing's gonna nothings gonna

See if you can tell me this artist... [ 2 Answers ]

I know it's a female artist. She sounds like bmaybe Lisa Lobe or someone like that. The lyrics that I know are: Take me by the hand, take me far from here I don't know who you are But I, I'm with you...

Being an artist [ 4 Answers ]

Being an artist is what I really want to do, but the money part is the only thing holding me and that I want to move to europe. Are there any people who make aliving by just painting and sculpting... I am very good and I make more avant garde things; not any landscapes or still life... help?

View more questions Search