Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vugar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2005, 06:07 AM
    Quality Control
    I'm new in Quality Control Department but I have very good background in Quality Control. Theoryical I have no problem. My problem is how I can implement ISO 9001 to our company? Our company president gave me this work. Thank you in advance.

Regards,
    Vugar
    colbtech Posts: 748, Reputation: 66

Aug 25, 2005, 06:19 AM
    ISO 9001 is all about traceability and record keeping.

There are many companies and software systems that will assist your company achieve this. Take my advise and pay for a "consultant" to come in and view your operation and recommend what needs to be looked at before paying a lot of money for these systems though.

An item that is worth note is any test procedures that you have in place should have a master index with a revision history and where each copy of the master procedure is located in the factory. Note that this is a very small part of ISO 9001. It starts with identifying suppliers that have ISO accreditation and ends with your shipping documents.

Big, big step and it costs, but is worth it. Good Luck.
    rajasree_1984 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2007, 03:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by vugar
    I'm new in Quality Control Department but i have very good background in Quality Control. theoryical i have no problem. My problem is how i can implement ISO 9001 to our company? Our company president gave me this work. thank u in advance.

regards,
    Vugar
    At first u have to undestand about Iso. I am sending u a email address of aperson who will help u.

[email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Quality Control [ 2 Answers ]

What are the attractions and challenges of automated inspection?:confused: :confused:

Poor VCD/SVCD quality [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... First off, it is great to have "askme" back! When I burn a movie that I have downloaded from the web in *.avi format with Nero 6.00 UE to a svcd/vcd format the result is a movie on the TV that is very poor quality. Specifically what bothers me the most is the severe artifacts being...

View more questions Search