Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eian81 Posts: 30, Reputation: 2

Aug 19, 2007, 02:37 AM
    Nintendo wii
    I'm thinking about buying a wii and was just wondering where is the cheapest place to purchase a wii?? Any good games out there at the mo?
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2007, 12:47 AM
    There hasn't really been any drop in price for the wii. If you buy a wii bundled with games you might get maybe $10 or $20 dollars cheaper, but make sure you really want all the games, they normally throw one or two stinkers in there.

The wii is still in high demand, and they recently had some problems with their chip production, so even less are getting churned out. I doubt there will be a price drop yet.
    JDW1889 Posts: 66, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2007, 06:29 PM
    I saw a wii at best buy for 250$ it came with a controler and that wii sports game
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Sep 3, 2007, 08:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JDW1889
    I saw a wii at best buy for 250$ it came with a controler and that wii sports game
    All of them do.

The only way you are going to get a wii for less than $250 is by buying a used wii or waiting a year or two. Usually consoles have rigid prices.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nintendo Wii [ 8 Answers ]

Can anyone recommend a good Nintendo Wii game for me? I've tried Redsteel but I didn't like that game. Any suggestions?:)

I need someone who has experience with Nintendo Wii! [ 7 Answers ]

My son stuck a WHOLE BUNCH of pennies in my Nintendo Wii sometime when I wasn't looking (and I'm always looking, so this kind of amazes me). Does anyone out there have a lot of experience with the Wii and can tell me how to get the pennies out?? I called Nintendo in NY and they said to send it...

Is that possible play Nintendo Wii in America if I buy it at Japan? [ 11 Answers ]

My friend who lives in Japan, she will visit me on May. If I buy a Wii console by Japan version, Is US Wii game title works at Wii Japan console? And, also Wii console hardware can choose a language? I mean, is Japan wii console same as American one? Thank you.

Nintendo wii to router [ 1 Answers ]

How do I connect nintendo wii to the router?

Reconfiguring my router for the Nintendo Wii [ 7 Answers ]

Hey guys, I have recently bought an Nintendo wii and I keep getting an error that it cannot connect. After browsing a few help sites for the Wii I discovered that I have to switch my router into mixed (whatever that means) I have already tried to put 192.168.1.1 in my internet explorer, but he...

View more questions Search