Blood sugar
    What is the ideal blood sugar level
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2007, 04:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RANA MAJUMDAR
    what is the ideal blood sugar level
    80-120 mg/dl (US units)

If your diabetic, there are 3 targets; fasting (about 80), 1 hr after a meal (about 150) and bedtime (about 150). These targets would be modified by your physician. 80 could be too low, for instance. These numbers should have ranges attached.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wack blood sugar level [ 2 Answers ]

Dear Sir, I am Type 2 Diadetes. My Fasting blood Sugar is 6.5 to 8.00 on North American scale. However The problem is If consume anything Sweet like Cake or Chocalate in Night. My Fasting is Normal ( Under 6.5). But if I rigrously follow my meal plan it shoots up to 9 or 10 My docter says...

Who remade the Archies song "Sugar Sugar"? [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: Please, who's the artist who remade the Archies song "Sugar Sugar" with changed lyrics.. "Honey, I gotta lotta money.."?

Blood Sugar Good or Bad? [ 1 Answers ]

I was just wondering if I needed to go get checked out about this. I was at my Nana's, she's diabetic, not blood related, she pricked my finger for curiosity and it was 4.7. I just had some dinner: pork chops, potatoes, asparagus, salad and a glass of wine. She said it was low, that it should be...

Blood sugar [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys, My mom says she had really high blood sugar. She is way beyond normal. She has been dieting n trying to loss weight since she is fat n she thinks it will help her. Please can u give me some reasons for why her sugar keeps going high. She is a nurse and she herself doesn't know the...

Weird Blood Sugar Levels [ 13 Answers ]

I was diagnosed pre-diabetic last year. My 2 hour GTT was 187 mg. I was not told what to do, so when I had symptoms of hypoglycemia, I ate sugar. My symptoms are Shakiness, Lighted head, Sweaty, Irritable, Vision blurry and darker, Hearing decrease, Nervousness, Confusion. Eating lots of sugar...

View more questions Search