Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vickytoria Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2007, 11:47 AM
    How do I download videos onto my mp4?
    I can't find the instructions and I need help.Please tell me how to do it either from your instructions or for your knowledge. Please help.
    Thank you.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 18, 2007, 11:49 AM
    Plug it into any available USB port and go from there.
    It will be read as an external hard drive.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can I download more song to my mp4 [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 6gb mp4 and I was able to download just about 25 songs on it what happened I was told that I can download so many song. What did I do wrong. Thank you.

Failing to download videos onto my computer from my Sony DCR-TRV330 Camcoder [ 4 Answers ]

I am failing to see my camcorder (Sony DCR-TRV330) despite having loaded the USB driver for it. If I open the software that I am using to capture (MGI Viedo Wave III) including the standard moviemaker it says no video capture device has been detected. Can anyone help. I am beginning to wonder if...

How do you get in music videos? [ 6 Answers ]

I want to be 1 of those music video models/dancers in rap/hip hop videos and I know that you got to audition for them but where? How do I found out? Is it in newyork or something? And do you just go there or do you got to have a manager/agent & a portfolio or what? Because I really want to do this...

Videos on iPod [ 3 Answers ]

How do u get videos on your iPod

Burning videos [ 1 Answers ]

Hello... I need help with burning a video with nero and winxp. It encodes OK but when time for brning it goes to my hard drive instead of the cd burner. Why is that? Please help... I used nero on my old computer with win 98 and it worked fine encoding and burning of videos. Thank you for your help....

View more questions Search