Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    terminator05 Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Aug 18, 2007, 10:24 AM
    Finding a place
    I hope this is the right place to post this. Anyway, I plan on moving to Raleigh NC, and was wondering (seen how I'm having so much trouble) if anyone knew of any apartments that are NOT in a complex. I'm not really a fan of apartment complexes, and was wondering if there were any actual apartments for rent in Raliegh anyone knew about. I tried looking on different sites, like rent.com, but they only show complexes. Any help would be appreciated.
    JohnSnownw Posts: 322, Reputation: 51

Aug 18, 2007, 10:29 AM
    Have you tried craigslist?

craigslist: raleigh / durham / CH classifieds for jobs, apartments, personals, for sale, services, community, and events
    terminator05 Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Aug 18, 2007, 10:31 AM
    Hmmmm, could give it a try...
    JohnSnownw Posts: 322, Reputation: 51

Aug 18, 2007, 10:38 AM
    Also, this is a pretty good site:

Apartments for rent - ApartmentFinder.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I hope this is in the right place [ 2 Answers ]

Because of various family problems in my childhood/past my mother would never allow me to have a bank account or a passport etc. It has made things hard for me now, Im 26 and still don't have these things. The thing is, I want to get a passport because I am planning on going on holiday this year....

Finding a place to live [ 1 Answers ]

My fiance and I are hoping to buy our own home, or to build a house in the next year or so, however right now our credit is ony giving us about $117,000 loan amount. Will that amount grow in the next year, and about how much? Also, what is the least amount and average amount a person would have to...

Place of birth [ 1 Answers ]

I wanted to know exactly what hospital I was born in.. I also wanted to know what my biological mothers name was... and how I can locate her?? Please help me.

Period all over the place [ 1 Answers ]

I am very confused, My period last month was a week early. This month my period was two weeks early, I am supposed to be due on on the 15th Feb But I came on, on 2nd February. My cycle is always 28 days exactly. I also had a rash come up on my Breasts two days ago. I am currently trying for...

View more questions Search