Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    reegeo Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2007, 07:57 AM
    Children's book with rabbit and daisies on cover
    Looking for a children's book - probably about 14" tall by 10" wide. Cover has a large bunny standing upright with a field of daisies behind him. No idea of title. :confused: Sorry I can't be more specific. Bought it in the early 90's but no idea when it was published.
    airbats-goku Posts: 220, Reputation: 16

Aug 24, 2007, 07:07 PM
    Have you looked at any of beatrix potter's peter rabbit tales? Could be that one.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Aug 24, 2007, 07:26 PM
    What about, "The Velveteen Rabbit"?
    gabra_123 Posts: 40, Reputation: 4

Sep 1, 2007, 10:24 AM
    You can try taking a look at 'tales from a beachy wood: Fluffs birthday'

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's book 80's [ 6 Answers ]

I've been on a quest to figure out the name of the first book that got me interested in fantasy... Here's what I can remember: A boy and girl, possibly prince & princess, are playing in a garden and are told not to leave/go into the forest, of course they do, The boy gets captured I think, and...

Children's Book [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all, I'm currently trying to remember a title of a book I read frequently as a child. It involved people of the future finding a present day(our time) hotel or home. And it went through it explaining things oddly. Almost how we may look at the Pyramids or other ancient things. It had large...

Children's Book [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a children's book about two little bears named Floppy and Flip. It was one of the books I learned to read with when I was about four years old in 1969. It had a lot of rhyme and rhythym. It was a cute story about the two bears and their adventures while they travel on a plane,...

View more questions Search