Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nadia45652356 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2007, 04:43 PM
    Signs of pregnancy
    My last lmp was aug5th it lasted until the 10th but fully over on the 11 I had intercourse the 13th 14th 15th 16th using the pulling out method today I'm having light bleeding could it be a sign of pregnancy
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2007, 05:12 PM
    For your future reference pullout method does not work since there is semen in the pre-ejaculatory fluid.

Aug 17, 2007, 05:13 PM
    So I could b pregnant right now?
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2007, 05:14 PM
    Yes, but go to tyour doc and get a blood test
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 17, 2007, 05:15 PM
    Whenever you have sex there is the possibility of pregnancy, protected or not. The withdrawal method is NOT a form of birth control.

So, yes, even though it is a slight chance, due to your last period, it is possible.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 17, 2007, 05:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by danielnoahsmommy
    yes, but go to tyour doc and get a blood test
    That was only 6 or 7 days ago. Too early for a blood test or any test for that matter.
    bekah876 Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Aug 17, 2007, 05:26 PM
    You could be pregnant. Anytime you have sex there is a chance of becoming pregnant especially if your only method of birth control is the pull out method, which is not a method of birth control. According to your dates you did have sex around the time you might have been ovulating, which increases your chances of becoming pregnant. However, every woman can ovualte at different times during the month.
    It is too early to tell if you are pregnant, and too early to start having symptoms of pregnancy. You have to just wait and see. If you miss your period that will be your first true sign that you might be pregnant.
    If you are not pregnant and don't want to become pregnant I would suggest using some form of birth control.

Aug 17, 2007, 06:31 PM
    Now the light bleeding is gone was it implation bleeding?
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2007, 08:15 PM
    No way to know until you get that positive or negative result. But I can tell you that implantation bleeding is really very rare.
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2007, 05:06 AM
    You may get cremping with implantation

Aug 18, 2007, 05:36 AM
    I did have a little cramping but I only I had that light bleeding for a few sec then it went away it happen 1day
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2007, 08:41 AM
    pulling out = worst form of birth control.
    remember, or tell your significant other, that he , "ALWAYS DRIBBLES , BEFORE HE SHOOTS"!! And the male sperm can survive up to 5 days inside a woman's cervix. And it only takes one of the thousands placed there to fertilize an egg.
    bekah876 Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Aug 18, 2007, 01:25 PM
    Mowerman I had to spread the rep but I am still laughing about your quote "you always dribble before you shoot". So true, but when will everyone else understand this?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Signs of pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

After having 2 children (from previous relationship) the youngest being 8 1/2 me and my partner have decided to have a child between us. I can't believe though that I seem to have forgotten everything about being pregnant and how I felt at what stage. Although my children weren't planned, I love...

Are these signs of pregnancy? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all! I was on the site a few weeks ago thinking I was pregnant. When I last asked a question I was trying to get into see a doctor. I currently have no insurance so I called the free clinic. They referred me to an emergency clinic who then told me to call my regular OB. I called but he is not...

A few signs of pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

So, the first day of my last period was march 16... but for the past 2 weeks I've been having waves of nausea, dizziness.. a few times I felt like I was about to faint.. slight constipation and then cramping (but that probably has to do with the constipation.) I have been on the ring for about 7...

Pregnancy signs? [ 3 Answers ]

I got my period Sept 21 and on and around Oct 5th we were trying, I actually started my period early this month, I had light browinsh spotting 2 days before I actually saw blood, it as lighter and much shorter than normal. I guess I'm wondering is there a possibility of being pregnant if you have...

Pregnancy signs? [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering if you could tell me if all the signs I have are pregnancy? I keep getting hot flushes then going cold. My breast are swollen and sore thet much when I don't have a bra on its as if they are to heavy. I feel so tired and have no energy to do anything I just want to sleep. I have...

View more questions Search