Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blaineville Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2007, 03:53 PM
    Frozen Bank Account
    Can the bank freeze your business checking account, if they called your loan and you are trying to work things out, but have not yet?
    blaineville Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2007, 03:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by blaineville
    Can the bank freeze your business checking account, if they called your loan and you are trying to work things out, but have not yet?
    Can the bank freeze your business checking account if they called your loan and you are trying to work things out but have not yet.
    gazelleintense Posts: 175, Reputation: 13

Aug 19, 2007, 05:26 PM
    If they froze it I would say yes
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 19, 2007, 06:34 PM
    If they sued the company and obtained a judgement then yes they can freeze the assets of the business.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My bank account is frozen [ 2 Answers ]

My bank account was frozen I am trying to get restriction release, The debt collector said they would release it if I show them proof that the money in the acct. is my dads pension ck and ss check. They are requesting copies of checks and bank account statements, before they release the money.?...

Frozen bank account [ 2 Answers ]

Can a bank place a hold on or freeze an account without some type of judgement or court order in Maryland?

Bank Account Frozen [ 3 Answers ]

A judgement was placed on me from a credit card company where I owed a little over $2,000. I had moved from where the original papers were sent and did not attend the court date. I have never received any new information regarding this action at my present address. However, after receiving money...

Frozen Bank Account [ 7 Answers ]

My bank account was recently frozen because of an outstanding credit card balance. I live paycheck to paycheck, I called the bank and they just said an order was put through and that there was nothing they could do. I called the number the bank gave me for the company that got the judgement. I...

Frozen bank account [ 1 Answers ]

A judgement has my bank account frozen. Apparently the credit card company sued me after I moved and sent notices to my old address for 4 years. The debt collectors/bottom feeders told me the credit card company sent me a settlement offer in October 2006 to my old address. I never received any...

View more questions Search