Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hunter_Man 1010 Posts: 46, Reputation: 2

Aug 17, 2007, 02:45 PM
    GTA sa girfriends
    On grand theft auto san andreas, you can date this girl that's lets you keep your guns when you die at the hospital(her name is Katie). I was wondering if you broke up with her on the game if that would stop her from doing this(the keeping the weapons part when you die). I could really use an answer!:confused:
    IntroducingEmy Posts: 87, Reputation: 12

Aug 29, 2007, 11:47 PM
    I'm not sure what will happen if you break up with them but if you restart the game with a new file you'll be able to keep the weapon perks of either Katie or Barbara.
    klma Posts: 17, Reputation: -2

Aug 31, 2009, 09:50 AM

here's a cheat that can restore all health plus armor and fix a car when your in one Note.L stands for left R stands for Right and R2 stands for u know R2

R1 R2 L1 X L D Are you L D Are you then the cheat will be activated (forgot also gives u 250000 $$$) now this well help if u don't die WARNING this may effect SAVE DATA (it doesn't happen to me at all weird) haha but this is very helpful but u cheated if your memory card get formated don't blame me I AM ANGRY AT THE BALLAS AHHH KILL:mad:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gta sa! [ 2 Answers ]

How do I mod gta sanandreas for ps2?

Gta:liberty city stories [ 2 Answers ]

Who knows how to put costum tracks on psp for gta:lcs?If you do post here and tell how.Ty:D

Gta Problem! [ 7 Answers ]

I installed gta san andreas in my PC today normally in my win xp, cracked it, I start to play normally too, but, after max 5 minutes, gta closes, and I don't understand why! Please help me! What's wrong? It simply closes and windows error apears with "send" and "dont send" buttons...

View more questions Search