Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tjr Posts: 70, Reputation: 2

Aug 23, 2005, 03:51 PM
    ??
    Sorry!!
    unis Posts: 89, Reputation: 2

Aug 23, 2005, 04:15 PM
    Well mr. tjr. This is a skin care section and basically what we will be talking here isabout our skin and how we wanted it to be and taking care of it... so you would get a bunch of it here... so don't get upset to us... get upset to those where you post your topic and they did not reply... if you don't want to see about our vanities, don't go to skin care section and don't read our post :)
    tjr Posts: 70, Reputation: 2

Aug 23, 2005, 04:30 PM
    Sorry
    I'm sorry if my post was offensive if you look at my past posts you will see this is not how I respond to posts.
    My main point ,which has been corrected was that thousands of people
    Responded to the post today. I was told that it is an ongoing thead
    unis Posts: 89, Reputation: 2

Aug 23, 2005, 04:42 PM
    Well, actually before I am so into making my point, battling with the government, arguing with the issues and all but hey is there any difference? Philippines is just going down, no differencem no improvements, so I rather wastemy time for myself rather than making a point that was never heard, getting the issues into my nerves and still represent a small voice that they doesn't even care to listen!

Prices go up! And way of living gets worse despite people fighting for their opinions and what they stand for... no body care as long as those idiotson the government get the money they want. People dieng because there is no enough hospital facilities, while the official spending tons on women, gambling etc.

So I rather beautify myself hehe... at least I see results with the money I spend and I get satisfaction to it and get happy though beauty products' prices go up to :( well what can I do about that?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search