Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2007, 02:13 AM
    Just Wanted To Share This
    You are the creation of yourself!

You are amazing. You are the creation of yourself. You are that which creates. You are the choice to experience existence – being-ness. The only limit to what you can be is your self-belief and your imagination. To be born into this reality is to enter a wonderful, shared illusion that grants you complete free-will in the creation of your own personal reality; this is your creatorship. Within the illusion we believe that we are looking at a separate, objective world where we experience self and other; beneath this apparent separation we are unified; we are one. Reality is a mirror of your being. You are creation exploring itself in a space-time mirror. Through what you choose to believe you create your reality. You change your reality by changing your beliefs about both it and yourself. The eyes with which you look actually shape what you see (this is now shown in quantum physics). Perception is not passive; it is an act of creation. Your choice of perception forms not only how you experience yourself, but your entire reality. Awakening to your creatorship leads your experience of reality to become more fluid and direct. This is to enter conscious creatorship where what you desire is quickly manifest. The key to conscious creatorship is the allowance of change; the birthing of the unknown into the known. The basis of allowance is acceptance. To change your reality you must first accept it. As long as you reject what you do not like about your reality you are in denial of your creatorship, leaving you feeling stuck. To accept that you are choosing your reality, release attachment to any preconception of how life should be and instead love what is. This comes through the taking of complete responsibility for every element of your reality. This is to love your choice. It is to love yourself. You are the choice of yourself. Release your fear. Fear is fear of the unknown, fear of being limitless. Fear creates limitation. There is a natural, beautiful unfolding to life that can only arise when you let go of the control that arises through fear. To face your fear is to allow yourself to be vulnerable and put down the shields you have used to protect yourself. All shields are a representation of a belief in danger and therefore lead you to the very danger you want them to protect you from. Whilst you are barricaded behind shields (fear) you will never truly feel safe. All that blocks you in life is the manifestation of your fear. The discovery of freedom is the realization that the only force pushing against you is you. You hold the key to any cage you may be in. To cease to judge and control your own being is to release struggle and enter joyful, effortless creation. You are awakening to your creatorship and the nature of the illusion. This is a natural process and requires no more than fearlessly being yourself. This means opening and following your heart. This is your freedom: believe whatever your heart feels to believe. This is to live in the Now. It is to awaken to the equality of all being-ness and release judgment of both yourself and the world. Ever changing truth is the reflection of the ever unfolding birth of being-ness that is life. In this state there is no such thing as ‘The Truth’. There is no need of an answer for there is no problem. Just be. There are no limits to what you can be; you are infinite. The joy of this life arises through completely allowing your own being. Within your heart is a dream. The meaning of life is to live that dream. You can only live that dream if you believe you can. Believe in your dream. You are free to be whatever it is you wish to be. You are an embodiment of all creation. The answer to every question you can conceive is within you, for you are both the creator and perceiver of all you experience. Allow your being-ness to blossom without limitation or control and you will experience the limitless love and freedom that you are.

Story Waters

Limitlessness.com - Welcome Page, Invitation to Remember, Story Waters & Lee Harris
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2007, 02:20 AM
    Please accept our Invitation To Remember this...

Limitlessness Key Concepts

You are the sovereign creator of your personal reality. You are a divine expression of All That Is. You are the creator in an individualized exploration of self-created being-ness. There is no expression of being-ness that you cannot choose to be. We are each the potential of all creation exploring itself.

You are infinitely free in your being-ness. The realization of limitlessness is to step fully into yourself – the infinitely free power of creation. You do however create within the limits of your chosen beliefs. All perceived limits to what you can do are reflections of ways in which you are holding limiting beliefs about what you are.

You are completely responsible for your own experience. Though you may co-create with many other beings all co-creation is a choice. Your reality is always reflecting your current choice of being-ness to you. You are That Which Chooses. All ideas of blaming 'other' for your current reality is a way in which you are in denial of your own creatorship. Any pain that you feel is a reflection of a way in which you are in separation from an aspect of All That You Are.

Human life is an incredible choice you are willingly making. You chose to enter embodiment in this physical-temporal reality due to the unique and amazing way in which being-ness is experienced and explored here. The duality of this reality affords the most vibrant experiences known: the potential for incredible love and joy are as available as pain and suffering. You are choosing to be here to explore this amazing territory of being-ness. When you embrace, rather than reject, your humanity, you will integrate the limitless freedom of your Divine Self with the unique diversity of your Human Self.

Lee Harris and Story Waters.
    Marily Posts: 457, Reputation: 51

Jul 13, 2007, 03:08 AM
    I respect what you belief bluerose, but to me , it is very confusing
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2007, 04:58 AM
    Marily,

Thank you for your comment. No problem, everyone has their own beliefs. It's a good thing to believe in something and have faith that no matter what happens everything will turn out just fine.

I wish you a wonderful life.
    dcole Posts: 38, Reputation: 8

Aug 14, 2007, 07:41 PM
    Wow, this is great stuff. It's really all about choice isn't it? You have to take the time to figure that out for yourself though. And I wish it were simpler to know what it is that makes you (me) happy...
    Anyhow, I've been going through lots of your posts and ramblins, and I'm really relating. Thanks.
    shatteredsoul Posts: 423, Reputation: 130

Aug 17, 2007, 10:04 AM
    Blue rose, your thoughts and comments are so complex but so simple. IT is difficult to grasp the power we have to create our lives in truth, awareness and love. I know it is my purpose, I am troubled by my inability to control my anger. IT is something I struggle with and in those moments I lose all sanity and become someone else. Some days I am better, stronger and more aware and others, I am so weak.
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2007, 05:53 AM
    dcole.

"It's really all about choice isn't it? Positive choices You have to take the time to figure that out for yourself though. And I wish it were simpler to know what it is that makes you (me) happy ... Anyhow, I've been going through lots of your posts and ramblings, and I'm really relating. Thanks."

Yes it is. Find a quiet place, think things through then make your decision, commit yourself positively to your decision. It may not turn out as you had hope but it was the right decision when you made it. Things change, flow with the tide. If other decisions have to be made make them and commit to them and think about getting positive results. It's the indecision that caused the problems and wastes time.

Thank you for your lovely comment about my other posts. I am just trying to get across one message..... No matter how tough life seems to be you are responsible, because you are creating your own reality from your thoughts and your beliefs. If you want to change that reality then change what you are thinking.

And remember you are not responsible for what other people are going through. They too have created their own reality from their thoughts and beliefs. They too must be allowed to chalk up their own experiences and learn from their own mistakes.

Stay strong and stay above the battles.
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2007, 06:11 AM
    shatteredsoul,

"Blue rose, your thoughts and comments are so complex but so simple. IT is difficult to grasp the power we have to create our lives in truth, awareness and love. I know it is my purpose, I am troubled by my inability to control my anger. IT is something I struggle with and in those moments I lose all sanity and become someone else. Some days I am better, stronger and more aware and others, I am so weak."

Want to learn to have more control? Try this little experiment. Play some sad music and observe how you feel while listening to it. Do you feel sad? Now play some really happy music and observe how you feel while listening to it. Do you feel happy? Take note that you choose and put the music on, you were in control. Then the music took over. But then you chose to change the music, once again you were in control. If this worked for you then you are ready to take control of your life. It takes time and it takes some work but I promise you it will work if you want it to.

Change the music. If you find yourself in a situation you don't feel comfortable with just imagine changing the music.
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2007, 08:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dcole
    Wow, this is great stuff. It's really all about choice isn't it? You have to take the time to figure that out for yourself though. And I wish it were simpler to know what it is that makes you (me) happy ...
    Anyhow, I've been going through lots of your posts and ramblins, and I'm really relating. Thanks.
    I sincerely wish I hadn't waited so long to "take the time"
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2010, 10:10 AM

Surely there’s someone out there who would like to read this again!!

Have a great weekend people!!
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Aug 26, 2010, 12:58 PM

I remember this! I needed this so bad at this time in my life Bluerose, and I have missed your presence here. Thanks for bringing this back up! I had forgotten about this great post.
    Now, I have to go through and do some serious searching for more questions to myself and answers. XXOO
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2011, 04:01 AM

So many questions on this site. So many people struggling and searching for answers. It’s obvious that those who want to help can’t get to everyone. I wonder if this thread might hold some answers for some of you.

Stay strong and stay above the battles.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

An excellent book - wanted to share [ 3 Answers ]

Barnes & Noble.com - Books: Taking Charge of Your Fertility, 10th Anniversary Edition, by Toni Weschler, Paperback, 10th Anniversary Edition I wanted to share this book that I bought after I had a miscarriage. I've really learned a lot about the female reproductive system. This book explains all...

Basic earnings per share and diluted earnings per share [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: what is the different between Basic earnings per share and Diluted earnings per share :confused:

Wanted to know how [ 3 Answers ]

Wanted to know how to give the birth moter of my two kids full custody

View more questions Search