Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jordanchristine Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2007, 09:13 AM
    I need to know. Pleaseee
    I started my last period around July 10th.. I have had unprotected sex and I think I might be pregnant. I was using because, but I stopped about 4 months ago. My breasts are swollen and very tender, as well as my nipple being bigger than the size of a silver dollar. I also haven't had my period. And I've been very emotional. I NEED HELP! :confused:
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2007, 09:20 AM
    Wait about 2 weeks after your missed period and take an HPT using your first morning urine. You can also request a blood test from your doctor. Taking a test is the only way to be sure if you're pregnant or not. If you are not pregnant you are probably just having an irregular period. :)
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2007, 09:25 AM
    You are late so take a test. Get one with two test sticks. Take one now, if its negative wait two weeks and take the second test

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pleaseee tell me what song this is [ 3 Answers ]

You me and you there's not another 2 Its just me and you Why do we fight Why do we cry and break up Don't speak to each other We turn around and we make up Give her a kiss give her a hug Tell her you love her Tell her you love her

More Help! Pleaseee [ 5 Answers ]

Okay I need as many answers as I can get. Well you're most probably tired of me lol. But this time it's kind of serious. My girlfriend is acting so awkward with me and I'm not liking it at all. Were in love I know it, well I'm in love with HER but lately there's this one stupid rule that she...

View more questions Search