Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kmolina Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2005, 07:08 AM
    Corporate Vehicle Lease. Please Help!
    Hello,
    If Anyone Can Help It Would Be Much Appreciated. Location Is New York. I Would Like To Know If A Vehicle That Is Leased By A Corporation Of Which I Am The Owner, Can Be Registered To Me And Insured To Me And Still Be Used As A Tax Write Off On My Personl Return (schedule E) At The End Of The Year. Or, Does The Vehicle Need To Be Registered To The Corp And Insured To The Corp In Order For The Corp To Write Off On The Corporation Tax Return. Thank You To Anyone Who May Have Some Info.

-kmolina
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Aug 23, 2005, 08:37 AM
    No, the registration and insurance does not have to be in the corp. name.

Our vehicles are in my name but we still write them off fully... and a CPA does our taxes.
    kmolina Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2005, 03:32 PM
    Corporate Vehicle Lease. Please Help!
    Thanks so much!
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Aug 24, 2005, 03:59 AM
    You are welcome! ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Corporate tax [ 2 Answers ]

Ex.) Act as if a newly formed corporation receives property from an 80% controlled member. The member contributed property with a basis of $50,000 and a FMV of $100,000. In return, the corporation distributed $100,000 of its stock to the individual, which is like a like-kind exchange, which...

Tenant vs Occupant in NJ; Corporate Rental? [ 10 Answers ]

I have a question and not sure where to turn, I have a residential rental property. I have the lease ready and it was sent back to me by the "tenants lawyer. He asked that the lease be changed from "Tenants" to Occupants. And that the "Occupants" be listed as Managers from their corporation...

Business / Corporate Law [ 2 Answers ]

Please I need case studies on Company and Business Law. Regards.

Good firewall that works with corporate VPN [ 3 Answers ]

I am a telecommuter that accesses my company's network everyday over VPN. I don't currently have a firewall installed on my computer because I've heard they can be tricky to use with VPN. Can anyone recommend good firewall software that won't be difficult to use in conjunction with my company's...

View more questions Search