Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 17, 2007, 06:30 AM
    George and Moses
    George W. Bush, in an airport lobby, noticed a man in a long flowing white robe with a long flowing white beard and flowing white hair. The man had a staff in one hand and some stone tablets under the other arm.

George W. approached the man and inquired, "Aren't you Moses."

The man ignored George W. and stared at the ceiling.

George W. positioned himself more directly in the man's view and asked again, "Aren't you Moses".

The man continued to peruse the ceiling.

George W. tugged at the man's sleeve and asked once again, "Aren't you Moses".

The man finally responded in an irritated voice, "Yes I am".

George W. asked him why he was so uppity and the man replied, "The last time a bush spoke to me I ended up spending forty years in the wilderness".
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2007, 08:15 AM
    No Bush Allowed! Hahaha :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

De George Syndrome [ 11 Answers ]

I am a psychotherapist who has a patient who has been diagnosed with "De George Syndrome". I am looking for information concerning the symptoms and the management as well as prognosis of the syndrome.

Artist george villa [ 3 Answers ]

I'd like to find out about a watercolor by this artist. Any info appreciated

NEED to know George Harrison song. [ 1 Answers ]

I can't for the life of me remember anything in this song Except that it was on a LEVIs jeans commercial in 2005 And it said something about " magic...... magic.." or something... I just remember making a mental note of how much I liked it... But no matter how much I search I can't find...

Concerns George Strait [ 1 Answers ]

Hello again I have a question about one of george strait's songs,In the song the go ,It'll be all right everythings all right, and I would like to know the name of this song if you could please find this song title it would be just peachy.thanks

George Bush [ 52 Answers ]

I hate politics! But recently there has been such a flood of it coming through On TV, radio, and the internet that I can't escape from hearing things - all of which I do not like or condone. Can someone please tell me anything good that president Bush has done for His country. I'm struggling to...

View more questions Search