Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashleyt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2007, 06:37 PM
    I think this whole thing is retarded because yes christians are affended by it, but didn't u think athiests are affend by everything with god in it. It is not a crime to not be a christian and that's he problem with christians they are all about their religion and not other peoples. You just need to get over it and people are still going to drink pepis and half of the drinkers are not even going to notice the words "UNDER GOD" were taken out. So all you christians who are wasting your time need to get over themselves and stop thinking about god this and god that. I'm sure god doesn't care being that its just a believe, and not reality. FREEDOM OF SPEECH

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Marketing Coca Cola in Israel [ 1 Answers ]

Were can I get valid information on marketing or market history of Coca-cola or other soft drinks in Israel? Thanks Flair

Difference btwn Pepsi and Coke [ 10 Answers ]

My friend and I are doing a project on the difference between Pepsi and Coke. We found out that both soft drinks have the same ingredients, excpet Pepsi has citric acid in it. Does anyone know what differnce the citric acid does to Pepsi? What is citric acid? What does it do to beverages? Does...

Evaluate the difference between pepsi and coke [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I am doing a project on evaluating the defference of pepsi and coke and I need some ideas. Are class already has the difference in current, taste, strength of acid in the drink. I need help.

View more questions Search