Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dolittle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2007, 02:19 AM
    Evict 16 year old from in UK
    I do not want my 16 year to live at home. What right I and he has and what is the process
    jemz2185 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2007, 03:26 AM
    I got kicked out when I was 16 so my advice to you first of all is make sure its what you want to do as your 16year old might hate you for it! If you cannot live with him anymore and you feel you have to kick him out making him homeless then the next thing is to go to your local council and tell them that your kicking him out or he himself has to go and tell them that he's homeless then theyl ring you to get the story. If they cannot find accommodation then he will be put in a b&b or a bedsit! Which he in turn have to pay for or get help to pay for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

NY parents evict 18 year old son failure to follow rules [ 18 Answers ]

Suffolk CTY, NY, residents - parents of 18y old son seek information on how to evict him from our home. Our 18Y son left home in 10/07 due to his inability to follow our rules. He was living in vacant houses for awhile until his grandparents agreed to let him live with them. He stayed there for...

Rent increase percentage cap for New jersey year to year [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I am signing a lease for another year with my landlord but he wants to increase the rent 15% for the new year. Is there a cap on the increase for raising rent. This is for a house, not an apartment. Thanks!

How to Evict 19 Year Old Step Daughter From Home [ 15 Answers ]

Hi, I live in Georgia with my husband and his two grown children (ages 22 and 19) for the last 10 years. The 19 year old is into drugs and drinking and is constantly laying out of work (if she even has a job) and bringing her drug friends into our home when we are not there. There is evidence she...

6-year Indian Student, 1040EZ but claiming social security taxes from 5th year. [ 3 Answers ]

I've been in the States since 2001 (F-1 undergrad, then 1 year of F-1 OPT, and now with a new F-1 for grad school), 6 years so far and all at the same university in NYC. This will be my first year filing the 1040EZ, and I have a few Q's... Four questions: * Is the 1040EZ form the...

How do I evict 18 year old stepdaughter threatening me [ 6 Answers ]

My stepdaughter is 18 years old, within the last month we have caught her tearing out her bedroom screen to sneak out in the middle of the night, found empty beer cans in our truck that we had let her use, apparently smoking cigs and or pot in the truck because we found a lighter sitting on top of...

View more questions Search