Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TeddyPicker Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2007, 03:29 PM
    Since meeting someone, my friend isn't the same
    Well basically, me and my best friend are very close however since she returned from her holiday she has been very different and will hardly talk to me! She met a friend who apparently she became very close to and who she 'loves' (I presume as a friend as she has a boyfriend) But now I feel like rubbish and nothing compared to this lad, as she is extremely depressed that she won't see him again. How can I make us be the friends we were; knowing that I can't compare to how much she liked this boy and how much she's missing him
    XenoSapien Posts: 627, Reputation: 42

Aug 16, 2007, 04:04 PM
    Talk it out with her. Get her to talk about him. At the end of it, let her know how you enjoy her friendship, and hoping that that doesn't change.

XenoSapien
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Aug 16, 2007, 04:05 PM
    She'll need time to sort out what happened. Stay in touch and try to continue to be supportive as I'm sure you've been in the past. Ask her to remain open with you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

After first meeting [ 1 Answers ]

My lunch date was OK, but I would like to hear from him again. Should I call or wait for him to call?

Meeting minutes [ 3 Answers ]

How do I write meeting minutes? Thank you very much

Meeting Women [ 1 Answers ]

Ive recently come out of a long term relationship, and even though I know I'm not ready to jump into another relationship yet, I still want to meet some ladies and have some fun... The problem is I haven't been single for ages and I don't know how or where to meet women!! The club scene is...

Meeting Agenda [ 1 Answers ]

I am a pastor of a church and am trying to train the leaders of the churches committees so that they feel more confident in their leadership abilities - How do you set an agenda for a committee meeting? What are the most important elements of an agenda that need to be included in every meeting?...

Meeting with ex in a few hours [ 6 Answers ]

I'm having my first meeting with the ex in a few hours. We're going to see a movie. Here's a link to my original post: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relationships/younger-woman-drama-head-twisted-how-do-proceed-64783.html It's been a month of minimal contact. The last real talk we had a...

View more questions Search