Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rommel66 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2005, 06:01 PM
    How do I increase H2O pressure on well system with a water filtration system?
    Howdy, I would like to know how I can increase my water pressure. My current system uses a well pump with a small pressure tank, and "D" control valve. It then runs through a WATERSOFT filtration tank, RAINSOFT water softner, and on the Hot water side, an AQUASTAR on demand hot water system. I know that I can just adjust the control valve on the pressure tank for a well system without all the filtration, but can I do that for a system with the components I have? If not what are my options? Thanks for the assitance.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Aug 23, 2005, 07:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rommel66
    Howdy, I would like to know how I can increase my water pressure. My current system uses a well pump with a small pressure tank, and "D" control valve. It then runs thru a WATERSOFT filtration tank, RAINSOFT water softner, and on the Hot water side, an AQUASTAR on demand hot water system. I know that I can just adjust the control valve on the pressure tank for a well system without all the filtration, but can I do that for a system with the components I have? If not what are my options? Thanks for the assitance.
    Hi Rommel,

I can show you how to increase pressure at the pump control box but for the adjustments on filtration systems you'll have to contact the manufacture.
    Good luck, Tom
    Rommel66 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2005, 05:54 PM
    Thanks Tom, I read one of your threads earlier on increasing pressure at the pressure tank. I'll call the manufacture of my equipment to see what they suggest. Thanks again, Chris

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Increase water pressure from a well [ 64 Answers ]

Hello again, this is my third trip here, and both previous sessions were very helpful. I've just purchased a new house that is supplied by a well. There is a pump at the bottom of the well (I see an electrical wire going toward the well head). The pipe from the well feeds into a pressure tank...

Increase Hot Water Pressure w/Water pump? [ 3 Answers ]

Would a Watts Premier Hot Water Recirculation Pump (http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?prodid=11026121&whse=BC&topnav=&cat=&s=1) (or any other brand name) help to increase hot water pressure if you install it directly to the hot water output pipe and then turn it on ONLY while taking a...

Water central heating system loses pressure [ 5 Answers ]

The central heating system in my 50 year old home seems to be losing water pressure. We thought it might be due to some pipes that were running in a concrete slab and had leaked. We bypassed that, but now the pressure is still not holding. We see no leaks anywhere. Any ideas?

Filling the radiators + high pressure in hot water system... => ? [ 6 Answers ]

Okay, new house to my wife and I... we've had it less than a month and two days ago it was time to turn the heat on. This is an old hot water system, no pump (works by gravity) in a three story house. The radiator in the master bathroom wasn't full, so I tried to bleed it. Just a little air...

Water Pressure from Well System Fluctuates [ 2 Answers ]

The flow of water frequently will fluctuate. It will drop some for a 5 or 10 seconds and then resume the original rate. This occurs over a much shorter interval of time than the typical cycle when the pump comes on at 30 PSI to boost the pressure in the tank back to 50 PSI. Our system is 12...

View more questions Search