Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeka_velas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2007, 01:14 PM
    Meteorology Guidance
    Can anyone recommend a good program on-line for me to get my education
    Started as a meteorologist? Are there any specialized colleges for this line of
    Study?

I am looking into this as my future and would like to start on-line, while I continue
    Working to get myself started.

Thanks for any information you can send my way.

Thanks,

Jess
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Aug 16, 2007, 02:02 PM
    Have you been to any of the weather websites, like the Weather Channel or Intellicast, NOAA or such? Many have tutorials that can get you started. Maybe even call a local TV station and ask their staff meteorologist. I would think you'll be able to find someone to point you in the right direction, maybe an apprenticeship?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need some guidance [ 14 Answers ]

I've been divorced since 1994, both of us have remarried, I however have a 4 year old child. I have physical custody of my 14 year old. Both my ex and I get along great always have -- I've been liberal with visitation and rarely asked for additional support financially. I've lost my job and have...

I need some guidance and advice please [ 2 Answers ]

Long story short my father passed away in 1999. He unfortunately left my mom in a lot of financial distress. The couple of years before he died my brother in law had wracked up a bunch of small loans and my mom had cosigned on them. When he failed to pay they went after her. A few months...

Guidance [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there Im having a troubled time and would appreciate some guidance on the career and romance fronts. My dob is 5 jun 74 and my initials are K P Thanks for your time.

View more questions Search