Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mommypieschke Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2007, 08:36 AM
    Sore breasts, no period, negative tests
    I have had two miscarriages since January. My cycle is not very regular. I had one May 11, miscarriage, cycle on June 15, cycle on July 14. No cycle yet, tested on Aug. 13 got a negative. I am so hoping that we are pregnant. We got married in November and my husband has no biological children.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Aug 16, 2007, 08:37 AM
    Could be!

Call the doc and get a blood test, those don't lie ;)

Aug 16, 2007, 08:47 AM
    I have an appt on 27th for annual I was thinking of waiting until then.
    bekah876 Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Aug 16, 2007, 07:07 PM
    I will keep my fingers crossed for you! Best of luck!
    babieface85 Posts: 332, Reputation: 24

Aug 17, 2007, 07:00 AM
    That's a little sooner then the time when my test did not show (and when it did it was way light) for about 8 min. You could be pregnant. It's just soon for testing.

Aug 17, 2007, 02:20 PM
    I am so happy to have found this site for support. However, I received a visit from AF last night. Super Disappointed. Wondering what is wrong with me. Maybe next month.
    bekah876 Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Aug 17, 2007, 05:07 PM
    I am sorry. I know that is depressing. Hopefully next month will bring better luck!
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2007, 08:11 PM
    It doesn't nescisarily mean there is anything wrong with you. Also, most women will have at least one miscarriage in their lifetime. Many of them don't even realize it has happened. Also, most women that have had miscarriages can and will go on to have normal healthy pregnancies down the line. So keep your chin up, and talk to your doctor about your concerns. Good luck to you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

6 weeks : no period or sore breasts [ 5 Answers ]

I had an abortion on February 23 and I was supposed to wait 2-3 weeks before having intercourse. My b/f and I had sex around the 2nd week in march, I haven't had a period since the first the first time I was pregnant and that was in January. I know I'm pregnant about 6 weeks but I don't have any...

Missed period bt negative tests [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 21 and have had regualr period now for years, me and my boyfriend have unprotective sex due to trying to have a baby. I should have come on 4th feb but I have not seen any sign of my period yet. I have all the symptoms such as missed period, tender and enlarged breasts, nausea, weight gain and...

HTP tests negative but still no period? [ 2 Answers ]

I had protected sex with him pulling out before he came. I then had a period two days later, but now this months period is 5 days late. I took two pregnancy tests and both were negative. This would make it a month and 3 days since I had sex, with no syptoms of pregnancy. Wat could be wrong?? PLEASE...

Sore Breasts,Two Negative HPT tests [ 3 Answers ]

Its been a week since I took my second HPT test and got a negative results. The first test was taken one week after intercourse and turned out negative, the second Four weeks after.I had my monthly period in between those weeks but it seemed shorter. We used a condom and it did not break and he...

Recent miscarriage, now no period and sore nipples but negative hpt... [ 1 Answers ]

I miscarried 4 weeks ago and had a d&c I have had sensitive nipples for the last 10 days and I just have a feeling that I am pregnant. I have been extremely tired and very emotional and moody and irritible, I have had 3 experiences of stomach cramps last week. I have taken a hpt but it came back...

View more questions Search