Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alan Penweather Posts: 10, Reputation: 4

Aug 16, 2007, 06:42 AM
    Travelling from Sierra Leone to the Congo
    Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knows how long it would take to drive from Sierra Leone to the Congo? By my calculations I think it would take roughly the same time as driving from Great Yarmouth to Thetford, but I'm not sure. Also, are there many caravans on this route as I'd imagine that could adversely affect my driving time.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Alan
    hilaryfortnum Posts: 49, Reputation: 4

Aug 21, 2007, 06:33 AM
    I've heard that you could walk it in about 39 minutes but that might have been a lie.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

03 GMC Sierra HD Tire Size Upgrade [ 1 Answers ]

I recently purchased new tires for my 03 GMC 2500HD Duramax Diesel. The stock size is 245/75 and I moved up to a 285/75. This changed the ratio on my speedometer, Driver info Center, and Odometer. The DIC cannot correctly calculate MPG, range, or average fuel economy anymore, also the speedometer...

Travelling to Canada [ 3 Answers ]

As a permanent resident of usa, do I need visa to travel to canada by road?

Passports for travelling [ 2 Answers ]

I am a Canadian travelling from an US airport to FLorida. DO I need a passport ?

Sierra white cedar fence [ 2 Answers ]

I recently installed a new gate and front fence, using pressure treated lumber and white cedar, dog eared planks. Anyone have any advice on preserving the fence ? Can I stain it?. What are some of my options.. Thanks in advance.. SWA

View more questions Search