Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sselot Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2007, 06:30 AM
    Child & Teen Health
    My daughter is 13 year old her height is 5 ft 5 inch and weight is 42 KG. She has problem of early periods. She is getting periods in 12 days. We have given iron and calsium for approximately for 6 months as per Doctors advice. What treatment to be followed to overcome this probelem
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 16, 2007, 06:54 AM
    Any advice you get here will be purely experience only and should never be construed as actual medical advice in any way shape or form.

Now, you say she is 12 and approximately 92.4 pounds (42kg). How long ago did she get her first period? This could be just a normal adjustment time for her as it could take several years for the period to become regular.

However, I do know of a few girls who ovulate from both ovaries each month at separate times, bringing their periods approximately 12 days apart.

With that said, you really need to continue following up with her doctor as he knows her medical history.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Health & Workout Questions [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 23, and had a desk job for the last 5 years. Being so busy, I've found that I almost always go out to eat. In the last 5 years, I've put on 60lbs (bringing me from 135 to 195lbs.), and recently had a good scare, I ended up going to the doctor and having a bunch of tests done, because they...

Rebellious teen & Single mom, guardianship to grandparant? [ 2 Answers ]

Well this is long but I will try to make it as short as possible. I am a 46 yr. old single mom. I have a 16 yr old daughter. ALL I ever wanted was to be a mom. Read all the books, took classes, worked in her preschool and currently on disability for a blood disorder but work as a P/T Nanny and...

Medical health & gynac [ 1 Answers ]

The highly vascular & crectile structure under the symphysis pubis called : a)Labia majora b)Vaginal vestibule c)Clitoris d)Labia minora Health task of family is/are: a)Dealing with crisis b)Collect information

Health teen [ 1 Answers ]

I have had ma period for 3 weeks and stilll have it what does this mean

View more questions Search