Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DeNiro Posts: 49, Reputation: 2

Aug 16, 2007, 04:51 AM
    Condor on a Par 5?
    Hi, does anyone know if a par five has ever been holed in 1? Someone told me the other day this is called a 'Condor'. Surely it cannot be done, the top players drive about 350yds so nowhere near long enough to reach a par 5 green in 1. But if they've given this feat a name maybe it has happened... any thoughts would be great. Thanks:)
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Aug 16, 2007, 04:55 AM
    Yep, someone's done it!

Par (score) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's some effort like! I can't even hit the ball straight, let alone sink it in one over 300yds! Ha ha!
    mike9927 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2008, 02:09 PM
    No, it's impossible. Par 5s are made to be way too far for a drive to reach the green. A short par 5 would be around 450 yards. Not even happy gilmore can reach that.
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Mar 21, 2008, 02:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mike9927
    no, it's impossible. par 5s are made to be way too far for a drive to reach the green. a short par 5 would be around 450 yards. not even happy gilmore can reach that.
    What? Did you not read my post, or my link proving that people have done it? :confused:
    FortuneSquires Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2009, 05:04 PM

Hey. Its can be done on a par 6. In two shots.
    That's the much easier way, and how it is usually done.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Physics/par 56's [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! This is to do with electricity and amps for gigs etc. 1. You have hired a small-gig lighting rig. It comes with 8 par 56's. Can you plug all the lanterns into one 10 amp GPO? (I would be fine with this question if I knew what 8 par 56's were!) 2. How many par 56's can a 10 amp dimmer...

What's wrong with shooting over par in the Masters? [ 1 Answers ]

So, today everybody is talking about how boring the Masters was. I don't think that just because they weren't making a bunch of birdies, doesn't mean it wasn't exiting. I like to see the professionals play under tough conditions.

Par value [ 1 Answers ]

How do you find the par value of common stock?

View more questions Search