Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dickbo Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2005, 08:53 AM
    80's coke commercial
    Anyone knows where I could download 80's Coke commercials .
    Especially Coke commercials relating to Olympics such as... " to the simplest pleasure, to the highest of dreams, we're united by this moment...this is real, this is real , you can't beat the feeling" Thanks!
    mandiemoo Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2005, 12:53 PM
    80's coke adverts
    When you find out can you tell me! I am also looking for a coke commercial - the one with the kids on stage singing ' we are the future of our world, we are the hope of a nation, we are tomorrows people, we are the inspiration'! I've been searching for months and no-one knows who sang it, or what it was called! :eek: driving me batty!
    Stingray Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2006, 11:30 PM
    I second that. I've been looking for the "we are tomorrow's people" coca cola commercial since a long time!
    mandiemoo Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2006, 07:52 AM
    Oh people I am going to make your day - not only have I found the song - I have the video!
    Go to www.tv-ark.org.uk/ and its under c - for coke

Enjoy it!
    Mandie
    Stingray Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2006, 02:12 AM
    Thanks mandiemoo, you truly did make my day :))
    arveld Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2007, 07:19 PM
    Hello,

I've checked TVARK | The Television Museum and adverts is under construction. Would it be possible to post "tomorrow's people using other upload sites like rapidshare?

Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A different coke commercial 80's [ 8 Answers ]

I am desperately searching for the group or song title for an 80's coke ad that was shown in the uk - it was the one with the kids on stage singing ' we are the future of our world, we are the hope of a nation, we are tomorrows people, we are the inspiration'! I've been searching for months and...

What actress is the roller Girl in the 2005 Coke commercial? [ 4 Answers ]

Who is she?? I emailed Coke and they said they don't give out that information. :confused:

Coke [ 2 Answers ]

Need to know some prices on Coke collectables. Some are glasses, bears, bottles. Glassart

Difference btwn Pepsi and Coke [ 10 Answers ]

My friend and I are doing a project on the difference between Pepsi and Coke. We found out that both soft drinks have the same ingredients, excpet Pepsi has citric acid in it. Does anyone know what differnce the citric acid does to Pepsi? What is citric acid? What does it do to beverages? Does...

Evaluate the difference between pepsi and coke [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I am doing a project on evaluating the defference of pepsi and coke and I need some ideas. Are class already has the difference in current, taste, strength of acid in the drink. I need help.

View more questions Search