Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilash07 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2007, 08:47 PM
    Odd Symptoms
    :confused: I don't know if it's a pregnancy symptom or not, but I am so moody! Someone could tell me that I have something and my teeth and I'd probably cry!! My fiancé wouldn't quit bugging me and I started crying! I don't what's wrong with me, and now I feel fine?? Have any of you experienced this??
    hdawson1 Posts: 31, Reputation: 6

Aug 15, 2007, 09:31 PM
    Oh been there done that! My last pregnancy, I was convinced my husband of 5 years was having an affair. Completely unfounded by the way. Welcome to hormone hell! Good luck, it does get better and you eventually come back to your senses.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Aug 16, 2007, 08:36 AM
    My moodiness was the first clue I was pregnant, then I noticed the other symptoms.
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Aug 16, 2007, 12:41 PM
    Hormones hormones hormones. This won't be the last time you experience it. Pregnancy hormones send your body and emotions through a turbulent storm, and most of the time you won't know which way is up. The tiniest thing will set you off. One minute you are happy, then next your mad, or sad, or whatever. Perfectly normal.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Aug 16, 2007, 12:49 PM
    If you are indeed pregnant, as everyone said, it is VERY normal... welcome to the club! if you are trying to determine by this if you are pregnant, then it is not an accurate way. Yes it could be a result of pregnancy, but it could also be PMS, or just good ol' female hormones.
    crystalbivens Posts: 489, Reputation: 26

Aug 16, 2007, 01:48 PM
    My husband noticed my hormones going crazy before we knew I was pregnant and I found out pretty early so yes it could be a sign an early sign...
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Aug 16, 2007, 01:59 PM
    I cried over a telephone commercial, and could not stop. Thank GOD I was pregnant or they would have institutionalized me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Odd Break-up [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to share some thoughts or advice on my current situation... My boyfriend and I have been together for about a year and decided to break-up recently. He initiated the break-up although if I'm honest it was only a matter of time before I would...

Very odd [ 2 Answers ]

Well this is really weird because I am still in fact a virgin but do seem to be showing very similar symtpoms to people with Gonorrhea anyone got an idea what this could be?

Something Odd.. . [ 1 Answers ]

Probably within the last month or so, my toilet has seemed to develop a life of its own. Every once in a while (several times a day), it seems to run for a few seconds at a time. It doesn't flush, but it has the sound of the last few seconds after you've flushed. (Am I making any sense?) I'm...

Odd Period and Symptoms [ 3 Answers ]

I have always had regular 29 day periods with 4 days bleeding and one day spotting. This month it was quite different. I had 4 days light spotting with 2 days medium blood flow then 4 more days light spotting. This is the first irregular period I can remember. Could this be a sign of pregnancy...

View more questions Search