Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Sep 7, 2008, 09:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Choux
    Strictly speaking, all religions and denominations are cults ....
    All religions are cults...

I like to add two remarks to the posts in this specific topic :

It is sickening to see a couple of "christians" highjack this topic to nickpick about "God being or not being a jerk".

I do not understand why board management did not repost this topic under Hinduism, as that is where this post belonged in the first place.

Want to know more about Lord Krishna? I have a quick tip for those of who want to know the life of Krishna, his philosophy and teachings. Read Swami Sivananda's 174-page book Lord Krishna: His Lilas and Teachings now available as e-book in PDF format for FREE DOWNLOAD.

:rolleyes:
    ubharedev Posts: 134, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2008, 03:00 AM

Hi Treeny,

First of all I would like to tell that any religion talking about vegetarian is fake.

Because any children who has taken an education till high school will tell you that Plants are also a living thing.
    Even today Brahmin in India used to eat meat and non-veg items whether they like chinese or anything else.
    I have an example of my friends.

And you know Lipstick is also made of oils of oceanic animals, make up kit, certain medicines, shoes, clothes, etc.
    So we can't avoid other living things because we are dependent on it. It is a rule of nature(life-cycle).

And the question of reincarnation it is totally fake.
    Nobody is going to born second time. Because it has never happened to anyone yet and has no scientific reason behind this.

And you know well that how a baby come to an existence from both male and female.
    Death is what you are body is not able to keep you working , your energy has gone down and you transpering that energy into another thing but not in re-birth.

Just come out of superstitions.

Nobody knows before and after death, so live today with cheers and spread cheers.

Cheers to all.
    srimukunda Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2012, 03:06 PM
    The Hare Krishna's are a cult. I was in them for 17 years. He has willingly turned over his thinking processes to some kooks who are now thinking for him and telling him what to do and think, and he is willingly following them. Pray for him
    viviorisha6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2012, 10:02 AM
    Hello ravana2.. I am living the in the same situation with my daughter, please help me, any info will be very appreciated.
    Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 70's Early 80's Cult movie [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find the title of this movie. It was about some dorky kid who spilled something or drank something and turned into some kind of mutant thing and started killing off everyone who abused him. It was a really bad movie but I need to see it again. The kicker here is that I just...

Your definition of a cult. [ 66 Answers ]

What religions do you believe are cults and why

Cult [ 3 Answers ]

Can some one please tell me about cults and what is it exactly? Do they have a club? Are they good? ;) thank you Im just kidding about the club thing.

View more questions Search