Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    love2surf Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2007, 08:59 AM
    I miss my poney
    I uste 2 do horsebackriding,, I went 2 shows, leased a poney it was sooo much fun, we could never buy a horse because it was so much money.. even though I would be able 2 handdle it. Then 1 day my parents said I have 2 stop horseback riding even though it was my life... everthing was just 2 much moneyy... adn I have been sad 4 about 3 months now because I feel like my whol world is upside down and the things that meant everything to me were ripped out of my heart. I just can't take it anymore I need 2 ride, what can I do?
    Kerrison Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2007, 02:53 PM
    Find a barn in your area where you can exchange barn-work (mucking stalls, grooming horses, etc) for riding.
    romy Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

Sep 9, 2007, 11:25 AM
    Why don't you try & find a nearby riding school
    horse101 Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Feb 19, 2008, 05:34 PM
    Do you live near a riding school or stable? If so you could ask the manager if you could muck out stalls, feed horses, groom horses, clean tack, clean stable, etc in exchange for riding lessons or a free ride on one of their horses. I'm sure they would say yes. If not then you could talk to nieghbors or anyone who lives close to you that has horses. You could ask them if you could do barn chores for them in exchange for riding. Just be nice and I'm sure they'll agree. I know how feel so I hope my suggestions worked for you. Happy riding!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get her to miss me? [ 84 Answers ]

Hey guys, Last week my girlfriend of 3.5 years broke up with me. I was completely blindsided by it. We're in a long-distance relationship, but would have been out of one soon. Her reasoning is complicated, but basically she says that she feels like for the past 3.5 years she's been always...

What to do?I miss my boyfriend so much,but he is far away from me! [ 6 Answers ]

I knew one guy via Skype,after long talk,he asked me to be his girlfriend,I agreed!cause I found I love him so much.but the questions are that he lives in Algeria,and he is 22 years old now,I am 24.he won't graduate from his university until next summer.he won't come to see me until next summer.I...

I miss him [ 23 Answers ]

Hello, I have been apart from my man since 14th November. Here is what happened: When we met on 14th May, 2005 things took off. We were both so much in love with each other even after I had to go through a painful divorce and losing my unborn baby. I met him and instantly we were in love. He...

I miss her so much [ 5 Answers ]

I met my ex about 5 months after splitting up with a long term partner. Everything was fine between us until my ex partner (long term) found out I was seeing someone else and started to try to win me back, letters texts etc.. This went on for few months and made me really think about who and what I...

View more questions Search