Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2007, 08:22 AM
    How do I make my pores smaller?
    Hi I have had this problems since I can remember and thought I would see if anyone had some advice :)

I have clear skin, of course the occasional pimple here and there, but otherwise fine. But I have always had HUGE pores! On my nose, cheek area around nose, and chin my pores are huge! When I am close to a mirror my skin never looks completely smooth because all I see are pores. Even when I use the pore strips, it cleans out the pores, but still leaves them big, so it's a neverending problem.

I have tried things over the counter... like face washes to clear and minimize pores but I never find any that work, and I want to stop wasting my money.

Does anyone know of any products that actually work to make my pores smaller?? :confused:
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Aug 15, 2007, 07:10 PM
    After washing your face, try using a toner or pore refining lotion to minimize the pores.
    briellabella13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2012, 05:58 AM
    Ok,
    It depends on the size of the pore but I have some what big size pores and I usually do this to make them go down or away!

1.Morning-Night~Wash your face with SOAP and Warm Water, then rinse with cold water, after use a pore cleanser (No need to be expensive, even though you no it doesn't work good) to clean out the pores a little more, if you do this for about 1 week day and night the pores should go down :) I hope this helps!!

Btw: lets say you miss the morning of something just use it in the afternoon missing the night won't do much but that doesn't mean don't do it!!

Sorry this is kind of late I mean its 2012 now ahhahaha

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Smaller Orbit [ 5 Answers ]

Suppose the Orbit of the Earth Were 5% Smaller (a = 0.95 au) than it is today (a = 1.0 au). What would happen??

Helpp . Large pores [ 1 Answers ]

Heyy.. I have really big pores on my nose.. and I can't seem to get rid of themm.. does anyone have any suggestions? It would be appreicated thanxss

Red pores [ 1 Answers ]

Good afternoon, I am a male 29 and I have very red pores on my arms and legs, I have always had these since reaching puberty but they seem to be getting worse. My doctor told me there is nothing I can do. Please could you advise what the best option is to help me out. :) Thanks you Robbie

Red skin pores [ 1 Answers ]

I have very visible red pores on my legs. What causes this and how can I reduce the appearance?

View more questions Search