Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2007, 07:34 AM
    Where can I find deals on international flights?
    Where do you go shopping for international flights?

The cheaper the better:D
    colbtech Posts: 748, Reputation: 66

Aug 15, 2007, 08:36 AM
    www.expedia.co.uk (or .com)
    Book flights, hotels, city breaks, car hire, holidays and more with Travelocity.co.uk (or .com)

Those are the sites I mainly use for flights. ALternatively ebookers - Cheap Flights, Hotels, Car Hire & Holiday Packages (.com) is pretty good

Aug 15, 2007, 08:38 AM
    Also travelling midweek and choosing mid-morning to mid-afternoon flights keep the cost down.
    jillianleab Posts: 1,194, Reputation: 279
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2007, 08:39 AM
    You can check all the regular travel sites like orbitz, travelocity, cheaptickets and so on. Once you find a flight, go to the carrier's site (Delta or whatever) and see if you can book the flight for less through them. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't! If your dates are flexible and you can go last minute you can check your local newspaper's travel section, as well as the websites I mentioned above for last minute deals. They may or may not be going to your destination, so it's sort of a hard thing to hold out for.

Good luck and happy travels!

Aug 16, 2007, 12:32 AM
    Nicespringgirl: No sorry it isn't me. Size wise I am probably closer to the father, personality wise imagine father with a hangover and the kids running around screaming!

It is actually a picture of Knut at the Berlin zoo, and got a lot of media attention Knut (polar bear - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia). But thank you for thinking of me like that, cuddly yes, small no! Enjoy your trip.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Aug 16, 2007, 12:37 AM
    Oh no! She's coming to get me! Heeelp.
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Aug 16, 2007, 12:56 AM
    I got my most recent flight at priceline.com and was very satisfied.
    Here's the link, Travel, Airfare, Flights, Hotels, Rental Cars, Vacation Packages, Cruises at Priceline
    Ultra Member

Aug 16, 2007, 05:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Capuchin
    Oh no! She's coming to get me! heeelp.
    Which Zoo do you live in now?:p I heard you moved...
    Ultra Member

Aug 16, 2007, 05:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by colbtech
    Nicespringgirl: No sorry it isn't me. Size wise I am probably closer to the father, personality wise imagine father with a hangover and the kids running around screaming!

It is actually a picture of Knut at the Berlin zoo, and got a lot of media attention Knut (polar bear - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia). But thank you for thinking of me like that, cuddly yes, small no! Enjoy your trip.
    Aw... thank you for the information.;) Ur pic is really cute, BETTER THAN SOME MONKEY!:cool: :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Judgement deals [ 1 Answers ]

Ok got validation from a lawyer then they filed for summary judgement. They are my bills so I can't fight them.We called the lawyer and made arrangements for payment(wife said he was nice about it), but he said he still had to go to court(so he could get paid) and if we missed a payment then wages...

Drug deals in next door condo [ 12 Answers ]

I suspect druguse by tenants next door to me. No construction use of the condo at the daytime, only from 10:00 pm to 4:00 am. I've called the police, and they sometimes come out, but it's been 7 calls in 120 days. They take the report and say they come by and knock on my next door neighbors...

View more questions Search