Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mr GOD Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2007, 07:21 AM
    Looking for real online jobs .geting payment at home!
    I'm looking for part-time online jobs... which are real... n pays you well.. anybody with any info about this ans me... or send me the links...
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2007, 07:24 AM
    Unfortunately, most of the jobs recruiting for online/work from home positions are scams. There are still a few out there, but just be careful. If they ask you for any kind of money up front, it is a scam. I am trying to do something from home as well. There is one site I've been trying out. I haven't been hired to do anything yet, but I'm still hopeful, and nobody (that I've seen) asks for upfront money.

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

Just create a profile and start applying for jobs. :)

Aug 15, 2007, 07:32 AM

wats the guarantee that you will get your payment after you have done your job?
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2007, 07:39 AM
    From what I have read (I can't say positively because I haven't actually done a job yet) the only thing that guarantees you will get paid is if you take on an hourly job. If you take a job at a fixed rate there is no guarantee you will get paid. I'm not sure why this is, but I just don't apply for the fixed rate jobs.

Aug 15, 2007, 07:58 AM

Have you got paid so far.. in any kind of job like this.. or your saying frm your assumptions?
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2007, 08:05 AM
    The first time I applied for a fixed rate job the website told me that they cannot guarantee that I would be paid doing a fixed rate job, so I haven't applied for any since.

I haven't gotten paid at all yet, as I haven't gotten hired to do anything yet. Not just this website, I haven't gotten hired at any of them. This is the only one I still check back with from time to time, but I have really lost interest. Nowadays, really the only way to get a job is to just go out and get one. I have realized that, and I'm working on it.

Aug 15, 2007, 08:23 AM
    Huh!
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2007, 08:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr GOD
    huh!
    I'm not sure if this is a good or bad "huh"... lol.

But I will say that almost all online jobs are scams, and the ones that aren't are flooded with people trying to get them, which makes them much harder to get. All you can really do is do your research. Try searching in Google, that's what I did. Just remember, do not pay for anything up front. The point of a job is for you to get paid, not for you to pay someone else. :)
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2007, 08:30 AM
    The Work At Home Moms website has a good list of jobs available.

WAHM.com - Work At Home Jobs

The people that I know that work at home online are those that started at a regular job and migrated over to home offices like real estate agents, mortgage officers and grant writers, though.

If you don't have formal education, it is going to be more difficult to find a job that pays well from home.
    varsani Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2009, 06:35 PM
    I want to joint
    varsani Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2009, 06:38 PM

Yesd
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 9, 2009, 09:05 AM
    2 year old thread closed. Advertising removed
    mike82 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2010, 06:20 PM
    Hey everyone. Check out the website below. There are several work at home job sites as well as Money Making ideas. This site contains pretty much everything.

Www.onestop-site.com
    vinuvinu Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2010, 06:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr GOD View Post
    i m looking for part-time online jobs .....which r real...n pays u well..anybody with any info abt this ans me....or send me the links ...

If you are interested to win a laptop for free, just try here EZLaptop.com

They are offering one laptop absolutely free if we achieve 179 credits by reading mails which they provide.

Now I have reached 16 credits.

If you are interested you may joing here(free )

EZLaptop.com

Thanks

VINU
    handy001 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2010, 01:15 PM
    Alternative Income Option / Payment Representative Post Vacant

Would you like to work temporarily and get paid weekly?

(Open only to US, Canadian & EU Citizen or Residents)

Dear Sir/Madam,

Would u like to work online from Home/Temporarily and get paid weekly?

We are glad to offer you for a job position at our company, PROSPERO PETROLEUM.

We need someone to work for the company as a Representative/Book keeper in the USA. This is in view of our not

Having an office presently in the USA. You don’t need to have an Office and this certainly won't disturb any

Form of work you have going at the moment.

* The average monthly income is about $4,000.00 USD.
    * No form of investments from you.
    * This job takes only 1-3 hours per day

About The Job:

We have sales representatives all over the world to distribute our products.

Thus we need to get payments for our products as soon as it possible. Unfortunately we are unable to open Bank

Accounts in the United US without first registering the company name and preparing logistics for warehousing

And integrated shipment. Presently with the amount of Orders we have, we cannot put them on hold. For fear of

Losing the customers out rightly. Secondly we cannot cash these payments from the US soon enough, as

International Checks take about 14 working days for cash to be made available.

Your task is to coordinate payments from customers and help us with the payment process. You are not involved

In any sales. Once orders are received and sorted we deliver the product to a customer (usually through FEDEX).

Your Task

We have decided to open this new job position for solving this problem.

Your tasks are;

1. Receive payment from Customers
    2. Cash Payments at your Bank
    3. Deduct 8% which will be your percentage/pay on Payment processed
    4. Forward balance after deduction of percentage/pay to any of the offices you will be contacted to send

Payment to.

(Payment is to forwarded either by Money Gram or Western Union Money Transfer).

We are glad to offer this job position to you. If you feel that you are a serious worker and you want to work

For PROSPERO PETROLEUM, Kindly indicate interest by replying this mail.
    You will then be furnished with the necessary material to commence operations.

ONLY SERIOUS AND INTERESTED APPLICANTS / WORKERS SHOULD PLEASE REPLY TO this email with the following

Information
    Send email to - [email protected]

First Name
    Last Name
    Contact Address (NOT P.O.BOX)
    City
    State
    Zip
    Phone Number
    Marital Status

Prospero Petroleum
    Registered office: 1st - 3rd Floor, Prospero House
    241 Borough High Street
    London SE1 1GA
    UK

Phone: (44) 785 113 6086 OR (44) 871 000 0101

Fax: (44) 700 580 8027
    Megaien Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

May 16, 2010, 09:57 PM
    Kind attention :
    For who are willing to do genuine online home based job
    *iso certified company
    *with best payout in simple work
    *have to spend 15-20 minutes daily
    * investment minimum 2000rs only to maximum 5 lakhs
    *guranteed payment ,monthly twice can withdraw
    Mega infotech

m.b.megaien
    M : 9345554387
    Email : [email protected]

Hope u will get back to us

Good luck
    arsenveni Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Jun 8, 2010, 06:50 PM

If you want a real paying job online. Check out my site. It's the best program online. Legal and legit. Check it out

So here's how it works. Once you sign up with this program(infinity downline). All you’re doing is signing up other people. For each person you sign up, you get 25 dollars for that sign up. Its cost 25 dollars for you to sign up but if you join under me I will pay your full fee. Check out my website for more. I make $80 dollars a day with infinity downline
    http://www.globalwealthhomebiz.com

Full refund on sign up
    clairelouisefisher Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Jul 6, 2010, 06:31 AM
    Don't trust sites that ask for money up front as I have done that before, and received nothing, so they just accepted my money and ran, I'm a single parent looking for work from home which will be ideal for me
    Jonesjl03 Posts: 2, Reputation: -1

Jul 20, 2010, 07:23 PM
    I work for a cash gifting system and is free to join u out with six dollars and make thousands I already been receiving gifts and would not stop for nothing and if u don't make any money I will give you your six dollars back the link is www.14eagles.com/jonesjl03 and start making so money u can email me at [email protected]
    Jonesjl03 Posts: 2, Reputation: -1

Jul 20, 2010, 07:24 PM

I work for a cash gifting system and is free to join u out with six dollars and make thousands I already been receiving gifts and would not stop for nothing and if u don't make any money I will give you your six dollars back the link is www.14eagles.com/jonesjl03 and start making so money u can email me at [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Anyone know of typing from home jobs in UK? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Am new to this forum and hope someone can help me. Am looking for a job typing from home - somehing that is not a scam and will give good return. Hope to start at evenings and weekends to begin and then hopefully progress to do it full time. Live in the UK, should would be grateful for...

Home Base Jobs [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know any legit home base companies to work for. Most of them seem to be scams.

At home data entry jobs or home based business [ 0 Answers ]

Come April 8,2007 I will be laid off from my job and wanted to know if any of these free data entry jobs are legitimate or home bases business are worth doing. If so, where can I find them? Any information will be helpful. Thanks.

At home Medical data entry jobs online [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find a medical data entry job that I can do at home on my computer that pays good money. I have been searching the websites for legitimate business but are hard to find. Is there any out there that is legitimate to do? Please let me know if there are any website that I can get into....

View more questions Search