Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xxkellyxannexx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2007, 10:46 PM
    Pain in lower back.
    Been having a constant pain in my right side. Kind of in my back. And lately been having the urge to go to the bathroom a lot more then usual. And when I have to go to the bathroom the pain get worse and it hurts bad enough to cry. And the pain spreads all over. It hurts to lay on my left side. And if I'm laying on my left and anything touches it, it hurts/feels uncomfortable. Lots of the time it's just that it feels uncomfortable. I think it's just because of my period. Well the pain usually starts a week before it. But a week or two ago I was barely bleeding not in my urine, but like you could tell there was blood. The constant urge to go to the bathroom is always there. Has been for a month or two. Just wondering what it might be because I might was well tell my parents and hurry and fix it. It's making me too dang lazy! It hurts so I don't want to even get up out of bed. I do sleep A LOT thou... Lol :p Anyway. If you know help. It'd be greatly appreicated.
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2007, 12:06 AM
    Sound like it was cystitis that spread to you're kidneys, get to the doctor before it causes any permanent damage/ in case it is something else. Drink lots of water, as much as you can! I can't believe you have waited so long you must be in agony, please get to you're doc as soon as possible. They can give you some antibiotics to help fight the infection/ rule out and other diagnoses.

Hope you get better soon
    Good luck

Kidney infection Symptoms - Health encyclopaedia - NHS Direct
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2007, 04:21 PM
    Kidney stones! Almost positive. Get an X-ray of your sacrum/lower back and kidney area ASAP!

cheers
    JanetB Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2007, 07:20 AM
    Sounds like some kind of kidney problem. May be bacterial infection, kidney stones or any other inflammation process.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lower right back pain [ 2 Answers ]

When I get up the 1st thing in the morning I can't get out of bed right way. I'm in a lot Of pain and can't move because my lower right side of my back hurts BAD. Once I take a shower my back does losen up more. Does anyone else have the same thing happen?

Lower right back pain [ 1 Answers ]

I have pain in my lower right side ubove my cheek, it hurt a lot. What could it be?

Lower back pain [ 1 Answers ]

I've had on and off lower to middle back pain for more than a month... when it's on it also makes my butt feel a bit numb. Heat and/or a Ben Gay type ointment makes it feel better. What could be causing it and how do I make it feel better?

Pain in lower back [ 0 Answers ]

My friend is having lower back pain, actually right above his buttocks. He says that it feels like a burning sensation that lasts about 10 seconds and then goes and returns again. He has had this pain for about 1 day. He has not lifted any heavy objects and doesn't believe he has pulled any...

View more questions Search