Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ncgirl_21 Posts: 79, Reputation: 6

Aug 14, 2007, 10:44 PM
    What kind of lawyer do we need
    My fiancée moved here from md and when he tried to get his lincese here we found out they were suspended in md, we called the courthouse in md and found out that his ex had took out some trespassing charges against him and he was suppose to show up at court but his papers were'nt delivered to him they we're delivred to an address that he's never lived at so how would we get this straightened out? Next question is what can we do about him getting to see his kids and get his child support strightened out he's really far behind but he has no way of directly contacting his ex because she's moved and left no info and wants us to send money and things too a middle person who will get it too her. He was suppose to get his kids every other weekend but she want let him even get them on the hoildays and this has been going on for almost 2 1/2 yrs please some advice would be appreciated

Check out some similar questions!

Do I need a lawyer? [ 3 Answers ]

DEAR EVERYONE, SHOULD I GET A LAWYER? A friend of mine co-signed on a trailor (mobile home) nearly ten years ago. She hasn't lived in the home ever. Her sister was living in the mobile home and has 10 years worth of payments made. Her sister decided to up and move and abandon the mobile...

Unethical lawyer [ 1 Answers ]

excon, I settled the case may 18th. And my lawyer has been my only contact, as the company is in Florida. He said 2nd week of June then third then end of month or shortly thereafter, then he hasn't heard anything as of 07/06/2007. He just doesn't sound right on the phone gut feeling. That's why...

Estate Lawyer [ 1 Answers ]

How would I find a competent estate lawyer in Austin, Texas without cold calling a dozen law firms?

Need a lawyer [ 2 Answers ]

I am being discriminated against by wv law courts etc.

Lawyer took my money! [ 2 Answers ]

Can I sue my former attorney's malpractice insurance for her misappropriating my funds? I filed a formal complaint with the California state bar. They found that she had misappropriated my funds, but by the end of the divorce had paid what they thought she owed (even though I had to fight over 2...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.