Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wbbk7knu Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2007, 10:36 PM
    How can I astral / ethereal travel?
    I used to be able to ethereal project just fine it was fun, but since my family and I prayed for no demons/fallen angels in our lives, I have not been able to project, nothing else has changed and I still try to project just like I did before but I can't, and now I'm getting bored and depressed. (seriously I'm not joking or lying)
    TFallenOne Posts: 43, Reputation: 2

Aug 15, 2007, 10:54 AM
    Astral projects or "out of body experiences" have nothing to do with demons or fallen angels. The problem is your imagination is not as vivid as it once was when you were 10. How old are you now, 12, 13?

Out of body experiences usually occur when someone dies and is revived or done by an individual to escape the confines of their body during a stressful event or simply as an escape from reality.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2007, 11:08 AM
    You could also try adding the Travel channel if you have cable and sit really close to the TV

Aug 15, 2007, 11:14 AM
    LOL, nice one.

Aug 16, 2007, 09:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by TFallenOne
    Astral projects or "out of body experiences" have nothing to do with demons or fallen angels. The problem is your imagination is not as vivid as it once was when you were 10. How old are you now, 12, 13?

Out of body experiences usually occur when someone dies and is revived or done by an individual to escape the confines of their body during a stressful event or simply as an escape from reality.
    I'm 20 years old and have only experienced a lot of lucid dreaming, sleep paralysis, and projection in the last about 6 months. And I did't lose my ability to project over the period of being 10 to being 13 because my imagination died down, I lost the ability in less than a day, and it's still gone, and I'm still trying. The comment by Lowtax4eva about sitting close to the TV was funny :D

Aug 17, 2007, 06:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by wbbk7knu
    I'm 20 years old and have only experienced a lot of lucid dreaming, sleep paralysis, and projection in the last about 6 months. And I did't lose my ability to project over the period of being 10 to being 13 because my imagination died down, I lost the ability in less than a day, and it's still gone, and I"m still trying. The comment by Lowtax4eva about sitting close to the TV was funny :D
    Well then I'm not sure how to help you really, what experiences were you having during those six months. Perhaps they were stress induced or something else. Give us a little background and maybe we can pin point something you can work on to maybe reattain your out of body experiences.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 17, 2007, 07:02 PM
    This is a easy one, no demons, no travel. You made the right choice, pick up another hobby

Aug 18, 2007, 12:46 PM
    what experiences were you having during those six months. Perhaps they were stress induced or something else. Give us a little background and maybe we can pin point something you can work on to maybe reattain your out of body experiences.
    *Before going to bed I would listen to music and imagine stuff and then go to sleep and sleep normal.
    *Then because I didn't want to think about my life anymore cause I hate it Before going to bed I would listen to music and think of nothing and just relax so I could sleep then I would fall asleep dream for half hour normally then have a reoccurring dream about communication and falling asleep in my dream then wake up in sleep paralysis and hear buzzing noises other noises and see dark figure in my room and have compression on chest from dark figure and argue with dark figure it felt like hell.
    *Then I prayed to God to not have nightmare type stuff in my dreams and not to be afraid in dreams, and from then on I was not scared in my sleep paralysis was not scared.
    *Then I thought what if I could move during sleep paralysis, and with this intent I started having weird dreams where I didn't know if I was awake or dreaming and it was getting VERY disorienting and I would have audio hallucinations when near sleep and the dreams were just getting indistinguishable from reality.
    *Then I read on the internet that people have out of body experiences and thought that sounded cool, and I read that you have to leave your body when you get vibrational stage. And that you get vibrational stage when you concentrate and or limit thought. That night I tried to limit thought to minimal and I got like remote viewing or visions type stuff and thought that must be astral projection it wasn't amazing enough. But next night I tried again and was fell asleep only thinking of ringing in my ears and when sleeping I woke up for no reason and I felt I was another body in my body and audio hallucinations sounded like a low frequency and they came into my body and I controlled frequency sound in me to higher frequency and ripped out of my body as some type of other body. And had OBE. So from then on I could do OBE whenever sleepy enough and I thought was awesome.
    *From then on it went like, going to bed, listening to binaural beats or music, relaxing and limiting thought, getting sleepy, stop listening to music, go to sleep, wake up during sleep, get vibration stage whether it be sound frequency or physical feeling vibrations and rip out or fly out. And then it was over back to body I go back to sleep have some nightmare type dreams even though I wasn't scared in them. And when I was near sleep meditating I would have very clear awesome visual hallucinations or visions. And when very in sleepiness or trance I would have loud audio hallucinations.
    *And one night my Dad prayed to God for God to tell me it's time to quit doing this. (I at the time did not know he prayed that) but that night after he prayed it my mom and sister told me I didn't care about God anymore and wasted my time on projecting, and I felt I wanted to quit. But that night I tried it again but this time I got a OBE where I guess what you would call it an astral being was in my room and rape me and I didn't like that at all I woke up from it and went to kitchen and my pet kitty was at door meowing to get in house and I let her in and for lack of a better word my cat looked like she was tripping out on fear inducing hallucinogenic drugs. And it scared me my cat was so weird like I'd NEVER ever seen her before. And then I went back to sleep and woke up and went to work. And as my little sister informed me that morning just before I went to work She had crazy dreams she described to be the exact kind of weird dreams I would have before waking up and getting vibration stage. She had dreams that she was going into my room relaxing on my bed and meditating and that I came up to her and gave her that chest compression feeling (if you know it) and said "what's important now?" which is weird because my little sister in not in any way interested in OBE but anyway me and my sister prayed that day to banish or get rid of fallen angels or demons you know and then that night I could not have visions hallucinations during dreaminess I couldn't get vibration state I couldn't project I did not get weird dreams or sleep paralysis or anything and it's been about a week and still nothing. But I'm starting to think I should just find something else to do? I don't know.

Aug 20, 2007, 07:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by wbbk7knu
    and I read that you have to leave your body when you get vibrational stage. and that you get vibrational stage when you concentrate and or limit thought...get vibration stage whether it be sound frequency or physical feeling vibrations and rip out or fly out. .
    Ok once again I have to tell you that these OBE have nothing to do the demons or fallen angel. Heads turning around and vomitting pea soup have something to do with demons not this. Though I have to say that this section of your post intrigues me. I for some reason have experienced this. I wake up at certain times of the night to experience my bed vibrating so much so that it makes my head board shimmer against the wall. I've called my room mate to come into my room one night when this was happening and he actually felt the bed vibrate. I have no explanation for this though I have never had an OBE.

Aug 20, 2007, 06:23 PM
    Ok once again I have to tell you that these OBE have nothing to do the demons or fallen angel. Heads turning around and vomitting pea soup have something to do with demons not this. Though I have to say that this section of your post intrigues me. I for some reason have experienced this. I wake up at certain times of the night to experience my bed vibrating so much so that it makes my head board shimmer agains the wall. I've called my room mate to come into my room one night when this was happening and he actually felt the bed vibrate. I have no explanation for this though I have never had an OBE.
    The vibrations that take me OBE are always internal in my body; I have not experienced external vibrations of a paranormal type. If you want to learn more about your bed vibrating maybe try sleeping some where else like on a couch and see if it also vibrates for no reason. And one thing I was thinking, I might have lost ability to project because I was scared of astral beings since I had that one experience that I mentioned. Because not last night but the night before I decided I wasn't scared of evil beings and went for my meditation and did it well and got to the vibration stage once in the night and once that morning, but I didn't leave my body either time because I thought maybe it's evil so I canceled vibrations and thought of only being fully conscious.

Aug 29, 2007, 09:07 PM
    Hi there, just felt like telling you I had another out of body experience last night :D I'm so happy I just have to tell everyone, like how long has it been a few weeks since I said I lost my ability? Now I know I will continue to OBE it is fun
    JDW1889 Posts: 66, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2007, 03:15 PM
    Sorry about you losing you ethereal projecting abilities. I hope you can get them back, it must suck to be without them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Astral projection [ 9 Answers ]

Why we feel vibrations during astral projection?

What is Astral Travel ? [ 4 Answers ]

Is astral travel necessary to reach Kingdom of God?

Astral Projection [ 8 Answers ]

Is Astral Projection demon induced?

View more questions Search